Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Mr. Toodles sketch book
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
just taking a wip shot

[attachment=46700]
Wow awesome, looks like a video game!
Cool to see you branching out into 3D dude. I'm poking and prodding at the idea, but every time I launch Maya / Blender / Zbrush I'm left with one hell of a migraine. Impressive stuff.
thanks corey! ya 3d is a hot mess when you have no guidance, espeicially all three of those programs, if you wanna dive into it get on polycount and a gnomon subscription it eases so much of the pain hahaha

hey Kaycee, it is a game! haha i make items for DOTA2

not the most complete up to date version just yet, but i fucked up the masks so i couldnt take a screenshot haha

[attachment=46847]
nice :D
Feeling the love y'all <3

shaders have been authored, time for intensive amount of form renderings on my color mask

[attachment=46896]
we gonna go walkin' through the park everyday

now all i need is for it to bind properly

[attachment=46954]
promo wip

[attachment=46956]
shits getting real, wip of my promo for the workshop

[attachment=47024]
[attachment=47042]

upvote me guys, It's a chance for free internet money on my end for all the blood and toil i put into learning 3d!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=244080918
pro tip, stare at peoples work long enough and that shit doesnt leave your brain
[attachment=47263]
fell in love with this, gonna keep rolling with it

[attachment=47293]
Lady with double bladed weapon rocks. I like the cold but feminine colors.

The medusa wip is looking good. Are you going to balance out that one snake way on the left with something on the right?
Woah, lot's of stuff on this sb! Nice to see you do some 3d too, I should make that too, haven't done anything for like a year...

But don't forget them gesture studies, they always help!
hey thanks tygerson! haha, that weapon was tough stuff, i keep getting compliments on the color so i guess im not as bad at texturing as i think in my own head haha. you know i was really trying to make those snakes uneven for interest but it ended up looking bad, definately gonna change it up when i get further with it after i do some ref studies

rafa your totally right mannnn, i haven't done any gestures in a while! Im about to refer back to some of my refrence docs and get the theory of it all fresh in my head haha

more random doodlings to this thing

[attachment=47339]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18