Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Mr. Toodles sketch book
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Hey man, found you through the Crimson Daggers Stalking Tools. In which we see your age, name, occupation, and what you are doing RIGHT NOW. *creepy stare* :P

Actually its just the "who's on right now" list–but it FEELS like a tool for creepy stalking, LOL.

You got some cool stuff here, I agree with the guy earlier who said you should render more stuff out. Keep up with the Zbrush stuff, that's cool. Just keep on practicing and learning. And post more shit man! I know exactly what you mean about posting here feeling good. :D Let's both do more of it.
Shiiiiiiieeee--- Mr. Toodles, your sketchbook has gotten crazy af since I last checked in In love

It's great to see you honing in on what you really love
Your improvement is staggering

Keep doing you and ripping it up!
[attachment=85876]

wip rawk wall

whoa thanks for the kind words guys, @dq_nick ya i went to a school called FuturePoly for a bit to learn more of the standards and foundations of 3d, its really great to actually go to a school in person and ask questions and stuff like that.

@mechaizoid absolutely man :D

@smrr thanks man feeling good about where ive gone with my work, 3d has always been like a thing i thought i could never truly learn but, this is the daggers right you figure that kinda shit out haha
Really interesting mix of 2D and 3D you have here Mr Toodles. You're using Blender for your 3D is that right?

Keep going mate!
[attachment=86114]

and this ones done, completely procedural I have a rockwall generator now :)

Artloader I used blender years ago, when i was first starting. since then ive learned modo and 3ds max and i can tell you that without a doubt blender is the worst program to put in your arsenal. Its so convoluted that learning to use blender is basically like learning to pilot a rocket ship, when you could simply ride a bike with modo and 3dsmax (more people know how to ride bikes then pilot rocket ships also). there is no reason to make your life that complicated when better solutions are out there for students. my two cents anyways
[attachment=86425]

floor wip
[attachment=87931]

update on stuff
[attachment=88077]

materials ready for editing woo
[attachment=88122]

lighting and material wip
[attachment=88202]
[attachment=88203]

turning the post effects off to get my lighting down haha
[attachment=88234]