Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Mr. Toodles sketch book
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
hey sammy haha idk i just dont have one

heres a sketch i like

[attachment=54006]
thingy i forgot to post haha

[attachment=54760]
gonna try and render the hell out of her face :D

[attachment=54945]
#266 is looking great man. Id loosen his left arm up a little, it'd be so cool to see him completely rendered out :)
Love the blue dude in the big mech! You have some great ideas here I would love to see some of them taken to a finish. Especially the one I already named as well as the soldier in the forest. Keep up the great work!
hey thanks for the comment tamaira :D maybe someday for now this month im trying to just really enjoy myself and finishing isn't my favorite part haha

[attachment=64165]
sup toodles! good to see you posting again!
youre designs look sleek! where do you get the inspiration?
do you use refs in doing these?

also you have any particular method ? steps?
keep posting more !
[attachment=81456]

Let me first sincerely apologize to your kurt, i had posted that last sketch for myself thinking no one would even notice my sketchbook come up on the list.

My process is just making shapes and pushing back and forth with whites and blacks, i really enjoy making stupid helmets haha, this post even has another one in it. 

How are you kurt (if you ever read this lol) i remember checking your sketchbook all the time while i was still in florida, alot has happened in the past year since my absence so forgive me but i have not had the pleasure of seeing what everyone has been up to.

This is however my first post post 9 months of school in seattle, ive learned from some incredible people out here and ive met more amazing artists then i thought i ever would. This is my first personal piece since school and i intend to be on the forums consistently in the coming time!

It feels good to post, nothing quite compares to posting here for me
[attachment=82824]

found some more time to work on this
[attachment=83658]

my first lighting test thats worked well in ue4
second lighting test

[attachment=84241]
Cool cool, are you going to school to be a 3D modeler?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18