Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Mr. Toodles sketch book
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Back to sculpting after a long hiatus of coding 

[attachment=104102]
more progress

[attachment=104192]
The guy looks like he's doing a reverse caber toss! I see you're doing logs in 3D. Are you doing that scene 3D, or are you approaching the subject from different Angeles?

You might consider adding a bit more commentary on your posts, like your end goal for a project/practice exercise, or requests for critique, or something about the process in making it. I think you might get more feedback/help this way, if this is what you hope for in posting here. For me, it can be a bit like talking to a blank wall if I post and post and never hear anything!
[attachment=105598]

[attachment=105599]

@Tygerson hey man this is just some unrelated 3d work, thanks for the kind words on my drawing lol. I mainly stopped adding commentary and used this more as a log of my work. 

I don't get alot of feedback that's true. I'll try to compile some thoughts next time I post. To be perfectly honest I didn't think anyone looked at my sketchbook anymore lol

All i'm doing here is trying to create better renders of textures I am applying to an environment.

just some learning material 
I like that last texture. What is is for?
[attachment=105734]

@tygerson hey dude, its for my environment project along with this one. I'm trying to do a snowy environment
Cool, good luck with it!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18