Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 2,127
» Latest member: D1$ass3mbl3d
» Forum threads: 7,309
» Forum posts: 124,103

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 3179 online users.
» 14 Member(s) | 3152 Guest(s)
AhrefsBot, Apple, Applebot, Baidu, Bing, DuckDuckGo, Facebook, Google, Mojeek, Moz, Pinterest, Semrush, Yandex, Cosmic Inhabitant, D1$ass3mbl3d, Damien Levs, Dominicque, FallingWater, JosephCow, Lege1, Lunatique, one_two, Strelok_2012, VitorCardoso, Zizka

Latest Threads
Sketchbook: Version 1.5
Forum: SKETCHBOOKS
Last Post: Damien Levs
Yesterday, 11:20 AM
» Replies: 111
» Views: 11,092
Vitor sketchbook
Yesterday, 11:17 AM
» Replies: 221
» Views: 63,536
Punky Sketches
Last Post: RottenPocket
Yesterday, 08:53 AM
» Replies: 93
» Views: 68,368
Look what the Sonoran win...
04-24-2024, 06:11 PM
» Replies: 129
» Views: 35,853
How I stopped worrying an...
Forum: ART RELATED
Last Post: darktiste
04-23-2024, 06:39 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 55
CGMythology's Sketchbook
Last Post: Jephyr
04-23-2024, 10:06 AM
» Replies: 851
» Views: 208,862
Sketchbook
Last Post: Jephyr
04-23-2024, 10:00 AM
» Replies: 23
» Views: 1,323
Environment Challenge #4 ...
Forum: COMMUNITY CHALLENGES
Last Post: Lege1
04-21-2024, 04:02 AM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 197
Leg Muscles Study
Forum: SEEKING CRITIQUE/PAINTOVERS
Last Post: JosephCow
04-20-2024, 11:19 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 117
Darktiste Sketchbook
Last Post: Zizka
04-20-2024, 10:14 PM
» Replies: 1,145
» Views: 545,946

Moves like Daggers!
Posted by: Veneq - 01-29-2012, 02:18 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (5)

Worst thread title ever...

Anyway, my name is Steve Pierce. I am a freelance illustrator. I live with my wife of 3 years near Detroit, Michigan. Here is a brief biography.

I've drawn since I was a kid ... started out with TMNT, Spiderman, Batman, cars, and my own creations.

I am self taught aside from a few high school classes and a few classes in college, but it is what I've always loved. I used to participate on CA lightly in 2008 while working a crappy graphic design job but never fully immersed myself or took it seriously. I am finally out of that job, which was a waste of 6 years of my career. I began freelancing as an illustrator by doing t-shirt designs and album art for friends' bands. But now is the time to step up. I am shifting my focus to where I believe I belong. That is why I'm here.

I'm excited to be a part of the Crimson Daggers! There are some extremely hard working and accomplished artists here - you inspire me!

Other things about me - animals, music and hockey are also things I love and have passion for. I sing/play guitar in a post-hardcore band and am involved in animal rescue groups. My wife and I have 6 cats and a dog.... and that's about it. Thanks for reading!

EDIT:
I also make slammin' 80's retro cartoon theme songs!!! - well at least one time I did: Crystal Crusaders Theme Song

Print this item

Hei
Posted by: Gabriel Verdon - 01-28-2012, 03:24 PM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

Hi guys,

My name is Gabriel Verdon and I've kind of been dicking around the internet art scene for a while now. I've always loved the Crimson Daggers I feel like now is the time to start participating!

Website

Blog

Twitter

Thanks everyone and I look forward to getting to know you all!

Print this item

Thumbs Up Sup Daggers!! (:
Posted by: CupcakeAssassin101 - 01-28-2012, 10:59 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

[/font]

Hey Crimson Daggers!
I just joined today on this amaizing site for art and creativity that others have (: And
its supperr awesome. Im on the road in becoming a better artist and showing it off
in any moment im asked too! Also to learn more. So I hope to learn lots from here and from
every single one of you out there (:!

Print this item

Hey people! :D
Posted by: malan - 01-28-2012, 10:54 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (2)

Hi there daggers!
My name is Alan, and I'm an illustrator born and raised in Mexico.
I have been around Dan's and Dave's streams for some time now, and got really interested in the crimson daggers stuff. I'm really lokking forward to improving my skills, getting better, getting involved with the society and so on :)

I have never been very active in forums, but I hope this time I do it for real! :D

Nice to meet you people!

Saludos!

(Y si, también se habla español :D)

By the way, sorry if my english sucks a bit :P

Print this item

Music Checkup :D
Posted by: paulashin - 01-28-2012, 09:10 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (2)

Hey everyone, how are you all?
Well... how should I start?

My name is Paula, I'm from south america, Brazil
21 years old, married, and employed with works that consumes my whole energy during the day
Occasionally, I work in art with some small freelance works, but I'm totally into studying everyday to achieve improvement faster!

I'm using all the free time I have to work at least a little with art per day to always keep the head focused on what I really want.

Soon I want to quit my life of 12hours of work a day in stressful jobs to finally work as an freelance artist. Not that it wont have any stress lol, but its different from outside works, and its something I will love working with.

And, I'm mostly traditional artist, but now i'm with an amazing tablet and I wanna start colors, and to explore a world I never did before :)

Most of my works I post on deviantart: http://shionpchan.deviantart.com

Thank you so much everyone! Lets work!

Print this item

Sil is also in the boat!
Posted by: Silwynar - 01-28-2012, 06:23 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

Hey!

My name is Lukas Esch, I am from Germany (Near to Trier - Rhineland-Plateau) and 17 years old.

I am still in highschool (schools in germany take soo long to complete!) until 2014 and most of my free time I spend on drawing and painting, beside of that i also like playing the piano and just hanging around with my friends.

I started drawing when i was around 13-14 years old but I am taking it more serious for like 2 years now. There are still blockades to get myself working constantly, but it gets better from day to day.

Until now i didn't have any art education or courses. Everything is self taught, but sometimes a good artist in my own town helps me to get over problems! :))

That's it!
I am glad to be here. Some serious space for improvement!

Sil!

Print this item

Yo Daggers
Posted by: Artofinca - 01-28-2012, 04:29 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (9)

Y0 Daggers

My name is Alexander Nanitchkov
( aka Artofinca )
Im from Sofia Bulgaria
It was my time to join the forums, cheers!
[Image: 387569_10150560800429750_677389749_10704...3967_n.jpg]

Print this item

howdy
Posted by: Cairn - 01-28-2012, 04:15 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

Hello,
Been painting digitally for about a year now.
Went to art school years ago, but didnt get much out of it except for bills and the opportunity to live in New York. Stopped making art for a while and now back on the wagon as an illustrator and concept artist. I make a decent living freelancing but I personally have a lot to improve upon.

Looking forward to working with some supportive and like minded artists

My work can be seen at jordansaia.com

Print this item

It's business time
Posted by: rich4rt - 01-28-2012, 03:39 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

My names Richard Burgess, I'm a Brit currently studying in the Netherlands at the International Game Architecture and Design course in Breda. It's 3D heavy but I'm passionate about 2D so atm I'm working on my final graduation project (re-imagining The NeverEnding Story). With this project and the final year in general I have the time to work on improving my 2D ability, with graduation looming its a fun but daunting time ;D

Looking forward to meeting new people, making new friends and having my artwork torn to shreds! :D

Print this item

Konnichi Wa
Posted by: jeremygordon89 - 01-28-2012, 03:34 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

Konnichi wa everybody!
I'm Jeremy, some of you may have seen me on CA or on the stream chat before. I'm from the United States, and I'm getting ready to go back to school to study painting. I really love how much the Crimson Daggers have been growing lately thanks to Dan and Dave's combined efforts, and I'm really excited to start participating in the Bloodsports.

Print this item