Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 2,124
» Latest member: Shadow
» Forum threads: 7,308
» Forum posts: 124,077

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 2579 online users.
» 18 Member(s) | 2548 Guest(s)
AhrefsBot, Apple, Applebot, Baidu, Bing, CommonCrawl, Google, Mojeek, Moz, Pinterest, Semrush, Seznam, Yandex, CBinnsIllustration, Cosmic Inhabitant, Damien Levs, DK, Dominicque, euthyphro, FallingWater, GenesisVandrake, JosephCow, Lunatique, maruv, one_two, Shadow, VitorCardoso, Zizka

Latest Threads
Darktiste Sketchbook
Forum: SKETCHBOOKS
Last Post: Zizka
2 hours ago
» Replies: 1,143
» Views: 540,778
Leg Muscles Study
Forum: SEEKING CRITIQUE/PAINTOVERS
Last Post: JosephCow
3 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 38
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FANTASY ILL...
Forum: SEEKING A GROUP
Last Post: Shadow
9 hours ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 3,161
Crimson Guardians
Forum: PARTNER/GROUP DAILIES
9 hours ago
» Replies: 34
» Views: 35,511
Hello, I guess...
Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF
9 hours ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 72
Pen Pineapple Apple Sketc...
Last Post: maruv
Yesterday, 05:27 PM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 528
Sketchbook: Version 1.5
Last Post: Damien Levs
Yesterday, 07:19 AM
» Replies: 104
» Views: 10,079
Environment Challenge #4 ...
Forum: COMMUNITY CHALLENGES
Last Post: darktiste
Yesterday, 01:48 AM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 107
Introduction
Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF
04-18-2024, 03:00 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 51
Shin's Sketchbook
04-16-2024, 12:57 AM
» Replies: 498
» Views: 381,457

Hey there
Posted by: Samothrace - 01-30-2012, 01:55 PM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

I'm happy to have found such an active board and community.

My name is Jake, I'm working as a graphic designer and graduated in 2007 with a degree. I've been doing illustration for the past few years, but have been looking to step up my game.

I'll be participating in a lot of bloodsport events here in the future. I'm hoping to get a lot of practice and learn from fellow artists!

I haven't posted too much online recently, but I keep my profile @ CGhub somewhat up to date. http://samothrace.cghub.com/ and I have a profile over at Conceptart.org, but I haven't updated my sketchbook there in a while.

Cheers Daggers.

Print this item

Hello
Posted by: xyqmoke - 01-30-2012, 12:45 PM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

Hi forum, my name is Mike. My goal is is improve myself at painting and my work ethics in general (I'm really lazy).

Print this item

Hi there...
Posted by: Naevea - 01-30-2012, 09:22 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

Well as I am on daggers´s sites nearly all the time, I might as well introduce myself properly..
So hi everyone!
My name is Nina and I´m from the Czech Republic.
I am a student of a school totally unrelated to art and I try to work normal jobs as much as I can. As for interests, you might have already guessed from me being here; there are but one. Last year I found this beautiful world of art after many years and I have been taken by it.
As for daggers - I love you guys. No, seriously - being here helps me a lot since the drive and direction daggers are giving me is something I was lacking before.
I hope that with this push daggers are I will be able to make more than a hobby out of this.
Heads up and stay sharp, daggers ^_^ See you around!

Print this item

Wink Allo allo, See you around!
Posted by: joerdenleigh - 01-29-2012, 08:41 PM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (1)

I do believe this is quite the community ive bin looking for! I live in the burbs of Vancouver up here in Canada. I did the whole school thing , that was shenanigans....nuff said. Now I draw and design when can when im not at the day job trying to buff up my skill enough to get a job at a small studio. Anywhoo I look forward to drawing with you folks! See you around!

Print this item

...*sigh* Hey
Posted by: RenetR3 - 01-29-2012, 07:16 PM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (1)

Name is Renet. I'm 24, happily single to the point of being a hermit and just came across this study group. Since I found out about the group a few days ago I've been watching the livestreams non-stop and intend to join Bloodsport 5.

I'm an aspiring comic artist, but considering the size and extent of the comic I'm working on I'm taking the time I have with scripting (which I need to build up a stock on since I intend to publish it online) to work on my drawing and improve that as much as I can. Unfortunately though I only have one friend who's into the drawing and improving as much as I am, but when I'm around her we tend to get distracted easily. So in many ways I've felt like there's never been anyone around to help me push to improve myself and keep drawing. So I'm hoping that this group and another project I've been working on keep me focused and help me work out the time and priorities I need to work in a professional environment.

Oh and the reason for the sigh is because I didn't intend to actually join the forum. My past experience with forums equates them to being merely distractions, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to at least join and introduce myself properly. I probably won't be that active here aside from reading and the short (probably long because I'm a talker when I get going) comment or two. Either way, just saying hi and I hope I bring you all something interesting to look at.

Print this item

Hello Daggers!
Posted by: Deiv Calviz - 01-29-2012, 04:13 PM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

Hello Daggers!

I'm Deiv Calviz, 22, and from the Philippines. I currently work for a local game outsourcing company catering to various clients like EA, Naughtydog, Foundation9, DOD, etc. I do work like concept art to illustrations to UI design to 3D texturing, etc. I'd love be a fulltime freelancer one day but yeah...

I've been around crimson daggers for quite a few months already just stalking in between my breaks. Hopefully, I'd be more active now thanks to the forums, livestreams etc.

Anyways, more stuff about me at my site below. Cheers everyone! :D

Print this item

Columbus OH says hello!
Posted by: jring383 - 01-29-2012, 02:18 PM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

Hi my name is Josh Ring. Been following daggers for nearly a year now i would guess. Im pretty late to the forum party...lol But anyway, Im 28, married, and attending CCAD while tryin to work full time and raise a family. But I love Illustration and I'm workin to get better. My wacom tablet is busted at the moment and havent gotten around to buying a new one so at the moment im sticking to traditional and focusing on classwork. Love Dan and Dave and the work they've done making this group what it is, which for me is simply somewhere to hang out and discuss art and enjoy the advice and tutorials. Heres some of my digital work that Ive done and hopefully more will come soon. I really wanna work on this current blood sports chall.

http://jring383.deviantart.com/gallery/

http://jring383.blogspot.com/

Print this item

Here to learn
Posted by: A.J. - 01-29-2012, 01:47 PM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

Hi all! So I'm here to learn all I can and I have already in the short time since I found out about the place. I grew up on western comic art and it heavily influenced my style. I'm here to improve my painting skills for an upcoming project I'll be working on and I can't wait to see what 2012 brings, here especially.

AJ

Print this item

Exclamation Greetings!
Posted by: ChunLo - 01-29-2012, 08:41 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (1)

Hey Daggers!

My name's Chun Lo. I'm a 22 year old freelance illustrator, I frequent the streams sometimes and thought I'd join in on the forum. Seeing some great progress by the way and really looking forward to participating in the next bloodsport (The Miyazaki one).

For more of my work vist my blog: http://chunlo.blogspot.com/

Print this item

Hi hi hi
Posted by: abigbat - 01-29-2012, 08:32 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

Hey guys, nice to meet you all. My name's Paul Scott Canavan, I'm lead artist at a UK game studio and a big fan of the Crimson Daggers thang. Getting involved in this week's Bloodsports entry so looking forward to seeing how it all works.

Mmmm some of my art here www.paulscottcanavan.com

Peace x

Print this item