Sula's Sketchbook
Great job on last work. I love the idea! :)

And big thumbs up for the master copy, that sure was a hell lot of work.

Mannequin's Blog :)

Mannequin's CD sketchbook

Deviantart - Add me to Friend list :)

Damn, so much great stuff. The lines and rendering on the Catwoman piece is astounding. This'll be a thread I'll look over again and again for inspiration. Thanks!

So cool and inspiring to see all those homework updates from Noah's course! May I ask what you aimed for with the master study? Rendering, mood, everything? I love doing those, but have never done one that took so long (I think)! Yours is looking really amazing :)

Catwoman is looking wonderful as well!

Can't wait for your next update :> And thank you for the great advice in my sketchbook!

SketchbookDeviantartArtblog | Portfolio
Every feedback is appreciated!
Oh whoa, thanks for the feedback guys! <3

@Wolken: hoho I will keep that in mind then :D
@Mannequin: yay thanks! haha now I feel bad for posting today's lol
@MrFrenik: Thanks :D Glad you enjoy it!
@Lyraina: Haha yeah, the goal was to get as many features right as possible, but I am not really a good copyist... I know I messed the edges pretty badly, as well as anatomy! D'oh. But thank you <3 And no problem, glad I could be of help! Ill keep an eye and help everytime I can :)

This master study thing - "You know nothing Sula". Really. Just mind blown today.
Feeling pretty sick today, and I've already fallen behind the schedule, so calling this quits for now. Even is it was a half study, I learned a LOT - namely, I know nothing about painting faces. Going to do a TON more of this.

[Image: W1-MasterStudy02.jpg]

Today's

[Image: W1-Color02.jpg]

was that a 'You know nothing, John Snow."-tone you used for that?

The colour comps look great! what sort of size do you set a whole page as? or each individual image, roughly. With the master study, especially the face, be careful you are painting whats there and not what you think you see. Easier said than done, but keep it in mind :) The face looks like its done in your style, and I know you said its only half finished so maybe you would have fixed it.

I admire you for keeping up with Noahs Art Camp.. @_@ so much work.

great studies Ursula, glad your in Noah's art camp

Lovely updates Ma'am. You're killing it with the class work.

Steve Anthony Pierce
CD Sketchbook | Artstation | Instagram | Blog | Twitter | DA | Facebook
@Jaik: hahah.. well... maybe.. yep, I admit, it totally did haha! The file in itself is quite big (8k wide), but I work zoomed out so at all times I see the reference and the whole image on my screen. I try to work quite small actually, so I dont get stuck in details. And haha yeah, I am totally trying that face again :)

@Jamesxwu: High five man :D Thanks for stopping by!
@Veneq: Haha yay thanks!

Today's starts week 2, color sketches from imagination (going to do quite a few of this it seems). He said that you can go all out and never fear mistakes because if you do too bad you don't need to show anyone, right?

Except I need to post my homework dangit hahah
Anyway, see this? They told me to draw from imagination and.. I drown myself in fanart.

lol sula
[Image: W2-ColorSketch01.jpg]

Oooo you're doing Noah's art thing! Awesome, I love looking at these. Good stuff

@pnate: Thanks man :D it's been intense, but pretty good! I wish I had more time, but uh, day job.

Anyway.
Today's: couple more imagination sketches

[Image: W2-ColorSketch02.jpg]

"Lunch time!", says Ms Sea Serpent. :-)
These sketches are really cool! You seem to have a thing for tilting the horizon, even in those calm environment scenes, it adds a sense that something's going on, at least for me. I think it's the way you arranged those pictures, it even makes me kinda dizzy :D
As Gabriel-Dias said...You have the thing with hotrizon xD You made the same angle in every picture that made similar compositional solution. I don't know maybe You do it unintentionally :D But I think that's the thing You can pay attention to :D
But overall good job :) coloring fits vell, and number 4th could be quite interesting story :D

Mannequin's Blog :)

Mannequin's CD sketchbook

Deviantart - Add me to Friend list :)

holy...
I love your sketchbook and a lot has been happening since I last checked.

your pencil (all those done at 11/5/13) are really cool, and all of them on one day? insane.

I love that you do noah's art camp, I would love to join in on it one day. those studies look really good. I love the 8h master study, it turned out good.

Your work-ethic is really inspiring. All the hard work will pay out, I am sure. :)

Please help me getting better by checking out my sketchbook

HOMEPAGE http://floart.weebly.com
@Pearwood: hehe :D I need to do more like those!
@Gabriel and @Mannquin: haha yes, thanks and oops at the same time haha! Picture this: I have my elbow planted on the table while I work because I am lazy. Can you guess which one is my dominant hand? lol :p I will try to do lift it from the table from now on haha!
@Flo: yay thanks <3

Today's Master Study.
And I need to thank Jaik - as he summed it up on a feedback, I "painted the face in my style", which really is using our M.O. and not thinking about what we are doing. Which was awesome because it made this one this much easier! So Thanks a lot Jaik <3

[Image: W2-MasterStudy01.jpg]

Let me add a couple more color sketches here, catching up from yesterday.

[Image: W2-ColorSketch03.jpg]

Heart 
Awesome Sula!
You make me feel like I have no imagination at all :( ;)
I have to say your hard work really motivates me!

@Lulolana: Thank you haha xD And ah, its just random sketches.

Today's, 25 color studies.
[Image: W2-Comp01.jpg]

You have been one busy lady, Ms Ursula.