First attempt at comics (*whispers softly* help)
(12-13-2014, 03:03 AM)JyonnyNovice Wrote: 1) It wasn't clear that the bear had eaten the page, when I first looked at it I didn't notice the paper in his mouth, so the 'spit that out' line didn't make sense at first. Needs a more obvious image of him putting it in his mouth.

2) I didn't realise it was outdoors with trees until you said at the bottom. Could use a wide shot at the start of a scene to show exactly where the action is taking place.

Thanks for the advice Jyonny!

I have a handful of these pages done and I wasn't sure if I should post ALL of them so I had decided to pick the three that showcased the issues I was having. Some of the clarification issues might be resolved simply by reading the other pages...but to be honest I'm not sure now-- so thank you for pointing that out, I'll take a look at that overall.

I love the links you gave and I'm defiantly looking at clarifying w/ some wide shots.

I've considering re-doing these (and about 4/5 more pages out of the 12 total I've done so far) but I'm not sure if its worth it and if I should instead just make these the best I can then just write more. Thoughts?

Messages In This Thread
RE: First attempt at comics (*whispers softly* help) - by inkdulcet - 12-13-2014, 02:25 PM