Coby's sketch book
Dood! There's so much cool stuff in here!

Your color work is amazing! And you have some really really cool concepts too!

Please promise me you will take some time to study perspective and structural drawing. It's boring I know, but in my opinion is the only thing that is keeping you from reaching a ~professional level~. In some drawing it's hurting you more than in others, but it's hurting in most of them, especially in the ones that the camera angle is important for the storytelling.

Anyway, keep up the awesome work! And please take some time, draw those boxes, draw those wooden mannequins, I promise it helps!

@Bookend Thank you so much for the encouragement. @Lurch Thank you and yes you read it right the lance does look odd. I should of mad his arm going further back in perspective for the lance to be at that angle. Good eye. @Rhasdra Thank you. I promise. I have Scott Roberstons book on how to draw just sitting on my shelf collecting dust. I will start that.
Okay I have been doing allot of perspective study's and they are kicking my arss. I am having a hard time understanding it? Not sure why. Im not going to show any of those as I have trashed them do to the fact that it looks like a 5 year old drew them. Here is some other work that I have been doing. 

whats up daggers? Sketch dump from stuff that I did this month. 

Whats up daggers. Its been a minute because I have been super busy with family and work and the holidays. But I thought I would share some work i have done cc welcome.
Interesting works man. One thing i can spot is that your digital work has a lot of soft edges in excess, which are making it weaker. Try not to make the edges too soft all way down, but give them some variation in strength.