Coby's sketch book

Trying to be more dynamic. meh.

I think you could benefit a lot from working in your drawing skills and forgetting rendering for a while. Your understanding of values and color seems to be ok, but your proportions and anatomy are bringing your imaginative work down imho.

@cesartalves I agree my draftsmanship is not quite up to par. I plan on getting there. Thanks for stopping by.

Your anatomy seems a little off, try doing some studies just breaking down the different muscle groups and parts of the body. Try to understand them in relation to each other in terms of proportion and how they change when you move certain parts of the body. You do seem to have an excellent eye for light and rendering though! Hope this helps!
@Izybones I know I have been strugglin with anatomy for so long! I just finished studying Bridgmans constructive anatomy and I am moving on to Micheal Hamptons figure drawing in hopes that it helps. Thank you for dropping in.
Some sketches and a still life study.

Wowwww! Look at all this awesome stuff. It's looking great. Keep pushing to the top man, and don't be afraid o' moah studies. Thumbs_up

Sketchblag

Join our Study Group: The Velvet Revolvers!  Let's work hard together!
Thank you for stopping by Bookend, Oh I'm not I do need to do more though.

Whats up daggers. just thought I would share some sketches. if you dont mind let me know your thoughts. Take it easy!

Awesome work, man! I like the female with the arrow on her head-- She reads really clearly.

Underwater-lady's pretty sweet too!

Keep up the awesomeness. Grin

Sketchblag

nice sketchbook cricketts, you've got some nice strong pieces going on.

You are improving your anatomy skills I guess the book you are studying is really helping. Keep posting :) And your painting and rendering skills is great.

Whats up daggers,
@ Bookend, Lurch and Purplescissors Thank you for stopping by and your comments. I appreciate the feedback so much.

Another sketch dump with studies.

Great improvements! Really getting amazingly better, can see the difference just from the top of the page, so don't stop now! Thumbs_up

Sketchblag

busy busy! good stuff.

feeling the lighting on that first environment study, nicely done.

rendering is looking good on the skull guy and the knight too.

the knight's lance thing looks like it's at a bit of a wierd angle for where his hand is though, I struggle like mad with this stuff though so I might have misread it, but it looks like it would be more of a circular view at the endle where it meets his hand?

hope that makes sense! it's making my head hurt just thinking about the angles...