Ramalooke's Sketchbook
Keep pushing! the amount of anatomy studies your are doing is great =)

@Dennis Kutsenko
Hey, thank you. This is really good advice. Never considered doing multiple images at the same time.
@Warburton
Thanks mate ;).
@Pierce
Thanks of the advice. I always end up scaling up heads while I paint. They always seems to small for me. I'll adress this issue in my future studies ;)
@Nimao
Thanks ;)

Got some freelance jobs. So I was pretty busy last week. Did less stuff than I wanted. Here's some anatomy and quick environment speedpaintings. Messed around with photo texture. It wass fun.

[Image: Scan0001-3.jpg]
[Image: Scan0002-2.jpg]
[Image: Scan0003-2.jpg]
[Image: Scan0004-2.jpg]
[Image: Scan0005-2.jpg]
[Image: 3-7.jpg]
[Image: 1-8.jpg]
[Image: 2-9.jpg]

Great studies, inspiring personal work. You are doing it right. Hard edge brush is your friend ;)

Good work here ramalooke. Love those bg pieces you started and hope to see that witch lady finished up.
Love the atmosphere in the last panel man!

Interesting stuff mate, i like that black and white witch sketch. It looks very promising. Awesome job with the studies too. Where do you find your freelance gigs btw? I still struggle like crazy finding any work, but then again i still kinda suck unlike yourself 0_o

Thank you guys for all support. I'm touched. Much love for ya <3

@Warburton
Most work I'm getting is from dA forumz in looking for work section and ca.org forumz. I'm also on some art boards in my country, plus occasionally I get a mail form people I know who are willing to give me work. That's really it. I'm not receiving crazy amounts of work, though so I'm probably not the best person to ask about this stuff ;<

Busy with client work that I can't show. Didn't want to post at the first time, cuz I don't have much to show. But Need to remind about myself once a while ;p. Some more practice with photo textures, and witch wip that I'm working on.

[Image: babajaga.jpg]
[Image: towereczkacopy.jpg]
[Image: 22.jpg]

Ohhhh, that last post is good man. Love where all of them are goin.
That witch piece is a step up dude, keep pushin!

Damn you are Rama stepping it up, makin me all jealous and stuff.
Rama, the witch looks freakin awesome! I like how you mixed the warm and cool colors in that piece. I also like the amount of texture on the tower. Keep going man :)

hey Rama, awesome sketchbook man, feeling kinda lazy right now. ;)
I love that you mix those anatomy books up. To me actually Hampton seems pretty awesome, wouldn't say he is the best, but I love the way he approaches things. Then again I haven't read any anatomy book to the finish, but he is the one I started with. :D

Keep em coming!
Cheers,
Flo

Please help me getting better by checking out my sketchbook

HOMEPAGE http://floart.weebly.com
Thanks for the comment :D But clearly you are the king of work ! the witch piece is awesome ! dem hannddss !
Lovely stuff as usual, keep it up!
Great looking stuff. You're rendering convincing forms and the colors, especially your flesh tones, really pop. One crit I have would be to just vary your PS brushes/dab types a bit. Some forms and surfaces might benefit from a harder/ more opaque brush while some items, like the clouds in that last landscape, seem really sharp and crisp and look like they could be just as solid as the mountains below. Great work all in all. Your studies are paying off. That witch especially looks nice. Keep it coming.

Like the way you're using the textures in those. :) And the witch is looking cool. Nice work man :).

@Dennis Kutsenko @Warburton @dwalkerart @alexeh @JakeB @Nestoronfire
Thanks guys. Much love <3

@Flo
I'm ashamed to admit it. But the only anatomy book I read was Loomis book :p. Hampton is a beautiful artist to learn from. I really like his books, and I'll go back to study form him many times in the future. Thanks for comment ;)

@JerryActric
No I'm not ;). But thanks for kind words. Higly appreciated ;*

@ndhill
Cheers for the crit. You're right. I'll try to pay more attention to this stuff in the future.

Have a free hour and wanted to comment to some sketchbooks but my internet connection is really slow today and it takes to much time. But don't worry I'll try to post my comments when it's possible. Oh. And I finished Witch painting it was fun but I'm glad it's over xD

[Image: witch.jpg]

Oooh nice hands on this update!

WOW Amazing work here man, awesome colors.
Nice work on the witch ramalooke.