Sickbrush "Fantastic Daggers" class
A very angry new year to you too !

Third assignement

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
-Lao Tzu

Blog | Sketchbook | dA
Man that actually kinda sort of looks like me !

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
-Lao Tzu

Blog | Sketchbook | dA
I'm a recent Crimson Daggers member, so I may be a little late in joining in here. But, here are my results from the first assignment.

[Image: Q6ibH.jpg]

[Image: 2kFaT.jpg]

awesome, keep at it!

I also recently joined Crimson Daggers, and thought it wise to start at the beginning on the class tasks. Here's an update on my progress on the first set of assignments.

[Image: D3yAK.png?1]
[Image: Qct5a.png]
[Image: OHCDF.png]
[Image: o0oQL.png]
[Image: pa7pF.png]
[Image: e6Uye.png]

awesome!

Hey peeps! Here are all the fails I have to go through till the final piece. They suck but that's the only way to go. Do enjoy! X_x

Nice man! I can see you got more comfortable with enviros as you went through them.

(01-24-2013, 01:16 AM)atrenr Wrote: Nice man! I can see you got more comfortable with enviros as you went through them.

Thank you :) There's a long way to go and the Daggers is a great place to be!
Trying my hand at Rana:

great!

My results of the second assignment.

Found line drawings of objects much tougher than the portraits.

[Image: tUl6OM5.jpg]

[Image: N9UFMII.jpg]

Is this an open class to anyone on the forums or did you have to sign up?
anyone can take part and you can post your assignments here! However, since Sick is doing this in his spare time (and for free <3) he only reviews his selected students.

(01-30-2013, 11:56 AM)atrenr Wrote: anyone can take part and you can post your assignments here! However, since Sick is doing this in his spare time (and for free <3) he only reviews his selected students.

Thats completely understandable. And good to know anyone can join in. I need to get back to drawing and this is a perfect way to ease in to it ha ha. With a sickbrush crash course! Woo.
Assignment 2 - had to cross over the drawing/painting of the controller. Need to learn more about using construction as I winged this alot.

[Image: fh8UaHu.png]

i can see how it's winged and a bit of additional structure wouldn't hurt.
take the mouse for example. even though your approach isn't wrong, i would've probably built it in a more technical way.
[Image: sicktip.jpg]

This is tremendously helpful, thanks alot Sickbrush. Googling Scott Robertson right now. Thanks for taking the time.

Hiii guys, I'm new around this here parts. Thought I might jump on the bandwagon and do the first assignment!

[Image: 1-25-13Faces.jpg]
[Image: 1-25-13Faces2.jpg]
[Image: 1-27-13Faces3.jpg]
[Image: 1-28-13Faces4.jpg]
[Image: 1-30-13Faces5.jpg]
[Image: LassoPaint.jpg]
awesome! they look great!