Mannequin's sketchbook,
whoo, what can i say. quality work from quality person. BLZAAAM. you just got subscribed ;]

Hey, indeed pretty good stuff you have. If i have to be honest i like more your digital ones instead of traditional. How old are you?
Thank You.
Whoa,You're the next person that tells me that prefers my digital pieces. There must be something in this. heh! I'm quite glad because I'm still begging my road with digital media ;)
And if it goes to my age, I just recenly turned 22. I'm dissaponted I starded so late taking drawing seriously. But You know...motivation and hard work :)

Mannequin's Blog :)

Mannequin's CD sketchbook

Deviantart - Add me to Friend list :)

NEW UP!

Some anatomy, color studies.

[Image: 612013snowwhite22wip.jpg]

[Image: adriana22122012.jpg]

[Image: glowa1412013.jpg]

[Image: laska1412013.jpg]

[Image: scena13121212.jpg]

...And my original piece:
[Image: xena44122013.jpg]

I just realize I draw too much women, arg!

Hey Guys!

I wish to share something with YouD16c4689.
For me such things are very interesting to watch. And motivational :)
I compared my two works

First is from November 2012
[Image: glowa5112012.jpg]

And yesterday's work, so january 2013:
[Image: glowy1812013.jpg]

I can see some improvements.
Between these two works happend so much, I changed my life like 180 degrees and I'ms so happy that everything I do is worth the effort :heart:

Share Your thoughs please :)

Awesome job, mannequin! I can def see an improvement too, keep up the hard work! D5f02ecd

Great sketchbook, impressive. Some really nice work here.

I wouldn't worry not starting to seriously develop your drawing from earlier age, I didn't start until my late twenties. Art is a business where age doesn't really matter at all.

Your colors are fantastic and your rendering is pretty solid too! I like how you captured the raw emotionlessness of Kristen Stewart in that study. :) Great work in your sketchbook, can't wait to see more!

Fantastic start to your sketchbook - love the studies. I can second what Craig said - age really doesn't matter in this industry outside of the fact that in general, the older you are the more responsibilities you have to take you away from practicing and pushing yourself as hard as you may want to or need to. I didn't start trying to truly learn how to draw until my mid 20's. There are pros who didn't push for this career until they were in their 30's or 40's.

Only critique I have are to keep an eye on your proportions. Anyway, keep up the good work.

Steve Anthony Pierce
CD Sketchbook | Artstation | Instagram | Blog | Twitter | DA | Facebook
Very nice sketchbook girl, awesome work!
And the hours matters a lot, dont worry about age, worry about making the best you can :)

Great work. Keep it up.

nice studies keep pushing! ;O

Pierce , Craig Great words really to read. So there isn't really a rule if it goes to age :) Hope that determination and hard work is what really pays off in future, heh. So let's just do the best work we can, and we can soon see the great results.

Ursula, yup long hours and pain in the spine! D5f02ecd
Tyler petroff, nimao, thanks guys!

All words ale very appreciated !

And now some latest studies.
[Image: headso.jpg]

I need to do some more of screenshots. To catch the rules af composition, ligtining etc.
[Image: 242013ratatuj.jpg]

[Image: dziewczyna22712013.jpg]

[Image: 2712013dziewczyna.jpg]

Those last studies are coming out lovely, keep it up!

I adore your ratatouille painting! you didn't over render it or anything and used textures so sparingly. Keep up the great works.

Lovely colour and brush work in those latest portrait studies.

Thanks to You all !

I'm preparing something hue for me. That means I'm working on something for about 3 days :D I hope it will turn good.
Meanwhile something much different. My watercolor illustration for Mononoke Hime.
[Image: mononokehime.jpg]

Sometimes I don't post every sketch here, but on my blog there are quite some sketches (btw. link below) :)

My latest work done for contest. I worked at it so many hours I can''t event count. But actually I enjoyed all these hours, because it was first time I tried to push myself and finish my original piece.
So, yup.
[Image: laraminimini.jpg]

And some extra thing. I came up with this idea of a race o elvish/maori/samurai. I want to develop this idea more :)
[Image: warrior822013.jpg]

Very nice one girl.
Love the character concept here.

The archer piece is very nice - if there is but one crit is that the lightning isnt very consistent through the whole piece and that is killing the mood a bit. But overall it reads very well, and that is always positive!

Keep it up!

Wow! I love the Mononoke fan art and the Lara Croft chick. Good stuff! Keep it up!