Mannequin's sketchbook,
Whoa some serious updates since my last check in! I love your traditional AND digital stuff. But the traditional has so much energy and life in it. If you can find a way to capture that energy in your digital stuff, I think you'd have a seriously unique and gorgeous style to your work. Keep it up!!

Steve Anthony Pierce
CD Sketchbook | Artstation | Instagram | Blog | Twitter | DA | Facebook
Great job :p

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
-Lao Tzu

Blog | Sketchbook | dA
Veneq Yes I agree. I'm not used to paint digital as traditional so.... I will try :) Thank You !
Heavenwill - Thak You sir~ xD

Some traditional stuff

Portrait of a magician done in pastels.
[Image: 2352013small.jpg]

Pencil portrait
[Image: girl21552013.jpg]

And random girl in photoshop

[Image: hayley23520133small24.jpg]

Mannequin's Blog :)

Mannequin's CD sketchbook

Deviantart - Add me to Friend list :)

Love your sketchbook! Your pencils are suuuper awesome, really good stuff. And you're getting better at digital! :D keep up the good work ;)

love the pastel piece, how long did it take?
the skills seem to be transferring well to digital stuff too!
well done :D

Those quick landscapes are really inspiring, thanks for sharing! :)
Great sketchbook. Keep going! At 35 I laugh when i hear people talking about 22 being old. I started my journey at 33. Its all a matter of perspective. Most daggers seem to be late teens to mid 20s....lol imagine how i feel :p

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta
You've done some immense progress in here.
If I can suggest something is maybe consider the distance of the eyes to eachother.
That's all I got, you're doing great.

"It's necessary to act against yourself or nothing will happen." -Phil Hale
Sketchbook|Go Team!
heya! great stuff in here. really pretty things :)
i got a crit for the last piece.
proportions are a little off. mostly legs and arms too big for the torso/head.
and a bit on the face, the distance from bottom ot the nose to the eyebrow is too big compared to the bottom of the nose to the chin.
keep pushing. i really dig your work :) your values and rendering are reallysweet

ahhhh! Mannequin! your sketchbook is beautiful! I love your digital and traditional work!

inspiring stuff ,traditionnal is awesome , digital too ..i m hapy to have discovered your sb. now i got my ego stroke . :) ahah. you are already very strong.

Ummmm, this shit is awesome. That is all ;]
Really nice stuff, love your pencil drawings;) Also your blog is cool!

Freelancer available for new commissions
---------
PORTFOLIO: http://www.LexPaul.com/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/llexpaul
Deviant art: http://alexandrescupaul.deviantart.com/
CrimsonD: http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-3360.html
Some beautiful paintings going on! That last painted girl is especially nice :)

Thank You all for the feedback!

BIG BIG UP!

:))

Work in Progres. Soon to be seen on my blog ^^
[Image: 1b1l.jpg]

My character I've designed.

[Image: 0klm.jpg]

I hope one day I will finish this.
[Image: 5ogn.jpg]

[Image: ec44.jpg]

[Image: ef5n.jpg]

Some traditional drawing
[Image: sa0v.jpg]

Life drawing session.
[Image: km0b.jpg]

[Image: oscp.jpg]

Enviro for CGMA workshop :)
[Image: 1tgx.jpg]

Mannequin's Blog :)

Mannequin's CD sketchbook

Deviantart - Add me to Friend list :)

Your latest update is really awesome! To be fair I think that you've caught up quite a bit with your digital painting skills so I wouldn't worry about that :P You have the strongest linework that I've seen in a while.

I guess that it would be nice to see you paint more male characters (just as much as I need to paint females, damnit) and put them in more scenes! Because you did beautiful thumbnails some pages back, more of that! :D

Wow, can't say antything but amazing! Loving this last update, particularly the portrait that you hope to finish, actually I really hope you will :D

Keep it up !

Yeah, this is inspiring! Your painting, that was already good on the first page, improved so much! And in what, half a year? That's a lot of improvement, and fast. All the work on the last post is just amazing! I like the one with only the collar done the best. Hope to see more!

Nice work. Love the Random girl and the landscape for the cgma. Your portraits are awesome btw!

Holy crap this is an amazing sketchbook. Your characters are awesome. Really really cool pics, only thing (an you might of mentioned it in a comment, I havent read all the comments just the pretty pictures) where dem males at? Your females are amazing but they severely outweigh the amount of male characters you do.

Keep up the good work though, fantastic images :)