Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches!
Gosh, I need to post more in here. Been doing some traditional sketches (too lazy to scan and post them).

I've started watching "Mr Robot" and the main actor really got me  inspired (what a crazy awesome face he has) so I started painting a portrait of him. Should finish it today if it all goes well. :)

You are your only limits!

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
Here's a portrait from Rami Malek, aka Elliot from the show "Mr Robot" which I really enjoy! I think this guy has a great and weird and beautiful face so there you go. :)

Also attached a quick process overview for anyone interested..

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
Great work! Awesome to see inspiration turning into actualization. I like your use of colour! Now put that pencil/wacom/paintbrush to that canvas and keep on moving! Thumbs_up

Sketchblag

Join our Study Group: The Velvet Revolvers!  Let's work hard together!
Thanks! I intend to! :)

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
And here's another portrait I've been doing, this time as a commission for a good friend of mine! :)

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
Love what youre doing with the colors, keep it up.

Thanks a lot Cracked! ;) I need to post more often..

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
I love your coloring technique! It seems so alive. Look forward for more :)

These portraits look awesome. I like the brush strokes in that last one especially and that red and blue really sets it off.

Still not dead, just overwhelmed (and happy!) under projects and portrait commissions! *_*

This past Saturday I got the privilege to meet Marc Simonetti, Aleksi Briclot, Benjamin Carré and Christian L.Scheurer at a special meeting in my town that I organized. They were around for the live painting in town taking place the same evening. it was absolutely awesome, we were only 10 people around those 4 awesome guys, sketching and chatting.. A good preparation 10days before Trojan Horse was a Unicorn! :D

Anywaaay! Here's my latest portrait commission. Just broke my back sitting for hours painting it... Starting off with the right values from the very beginning really is game changing. Adding colors and experimenting, having fun, becomes much simpler. :)

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
Oh gosh, that's beautiful :D
You've really captured a mood with it

Working on a new painting! Really hoping to finish it soon, before I leave to Troia on Sunday :) Anyone else going to THU this year? 

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
Wow what a curious animal. The face of the woman seems very nostalgic, which I enjoy. Please keep update :)

Thanks guys! :)

Been sloowly refining it all afternoon... Really hope I'll be able to finish it tomorrow!!! e_e

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
Good job with the clothing :)

Ah wow, love this latest painting. Just beautiful! I don't have anything to really suggest, I think it was done really well. Did you use references, or just spin this up from your head? Either way-- Well done! Can't wait to see the finish.

Sketchblag

Join our Study Group: The Velvet Revolvers!  Let's work hard together!
Thank you Purple! ^^
@Bookend: Yes, I used reference for the pose and most of the dress. :) I'll be rendering the hair tomorrow, work a bit more on the background (still very sketchy :P) and hopefully add coloorrrrr! :D
Thanks again for the comments guys, your support helps me to keep going :)

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
The woman is utterly wonderful! Way to go.
Just wondering if you are going for a realistic look with the big cat or not? Because it looks like you took a human skull and put a big cat face around it, and I don't know if that's intentional? (not trying to be rude, genuine question because the human cat is a thing, and if that's what you are going for it's pretty perfect)
If you are looking for an animal look, the head between the ears should be flatter, the ears should have more thickness to them, and the muzzle should be longer with the lower jaw sweeping up and back, a cat skull is much flatter and longer than a human one. The neck on the back should probably sweep down with the shoulderblades being the highpoint as well. Cats are very sinuous, even the big thick set ones have an air of grace to them. I'm assuming big cat here like a panther, domestic cats are different again -and I think it's just the mouth that's not quite small cat.

Either way the rendering is magnificent, can't wait to see the final :D

Looking awesome, keep up the studying. I look forward to seeing your progression with composition and value work in your future paintings

David Szilagyi, 
Professional Badass, phD.

www.davidszilagyi.com
Thank you guys! :)

@Punk-A-Cat: Thanks a lot for the constructive critic! No offense taken, don't worry haha! :D I had never heard about the "human cat" thing. But all i was going for here is a very bulky version of a panther, with, well, a narrower jaw and shorter muzzle. Didn't really care if the skull wasn't exactly like cats', I just wanted it to look cool and slightly different (at first, I tried to have his teeth be apparent, but it made him look like he had asperger's syndrome or smth xD).

It's good to hear your thoughts about it, so thank you again! I can't wait to finish it, haven't had so much fun in a while!

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio