Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches!
Thanks a lot guys! :) Yeah I might push it further Niko, I don't know yet.. :P

You are your only limits!

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
Time for some value /portrait studies!! I gave all my love to Anna Hathaway, as it's the one who took me an extra 30min. :)

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
so good ;o
Thank you Ahnei! :)

Here's a quickie done yesterday, about 2 hours, done with no ref. I was trying to get a nice, simple composition and values kinda right, applying the little I learned from the previous studies.

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
Gandalf study done before the weekend.. Working on a few different sutff at the same time, will show them later.. :)

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
Portrait study done this afternoon. 2hours.. Figured I REALLY need to get back on these and start to get what a "basic" face lighting looks like and be able to knock it down by memory..

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
Hey guys! After the shitty last portrait, I got back to it and made another portrait study, this time longer and sucking a bit less...

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
Nice portrait. Excellent job with the likeness.

i agree with him!^ even the little freckles in the nose! i think you're becoming much more efficient with your brushes :)

Thank you so much guys!! :D Yeah I'm having lots of fun and I feel like I'm getting a tiny bit better with my brushwork! :)

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
Sooo, finally back from 2weeks of working at a nursery! xD

Here's yesterday evening's 30min speedpainting, done during our latest Sketchaton with my dear buddies Andrea, Renato and Jonathan.

The topic was "Plant Fucker Dwarf". xD I Had fun!

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
good stuff !The Emma portrait is beautiful . btw i might be wrong but don't the steel inquisitors have tattoos around their eyes?
Thanks!
Abou tthe Inquisitors, theeeeey actually do! xD But forget about that old super super crappy painting, i be you! Haha It's maybe one of the worst things I've ever done!! xD
Anyway thanks for stopping by ;)

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
Hey Lale, great portraits from a while back.
Forgot to reply but be careful on the specular highlight on the eye of the last chick, you made the iris too dark and the highlight too white making it kinda a weird contrast. On the other hand you nailed it on the previous portrait. Keep it up!

Alright, I'll be careful about ti! Thanks Rafa! :)

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
Really nice stuff you are doing here. Those portraits are definitely improving. Mixing up short and long studies will definitely help you improve faster in my opinion :) Keep up the good work and thanks for dropping by my sketchbook!

Thanks Jaik! I'll try to do some more short and long studies for sure!

So here's what I've been up to the last week and today's painting.

We recently celebrated our 1st year together with The Man, so i got him a little gift :P Cheesy, I know, but we all need a little! :D

Today's painting

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
Quick 30min studies before going to bed yesterday

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
You have good stuff in here! Love the pencil sketches you did in the beginning of the sketchbook, they look really clean and solid. Also loving the figures and the colors youre using for skintones. Good job
Thanks Angelique! :)

This afternoon's skull study..

Among other stuff..

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio