Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches!
The painting with the men in perspective is looking awesome Lale! I really like the rendering you did to the man, if you bring all of the painting to that lever is gonna be super strong :O

Keep it up buddy! ^^

Thanks a lot Renato! ^^Working on it...

And some male anatomy study I did yesterday.. 30-45min each.

You are your only limits!

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
The painting of the figures is coming along real nicely! My only crit on it would be don't focus too much on toes and stuff like that at this point it's easy to get carried away with that stuff and loose energy when those details are done and there's a ton of work to do, just my two cents :D

Also the brushwork on these latest studies is coming along nicely, specially for such a short amount of time, keep up the good work !

SB
Hawt
5char
Careful AHnei, you're giving too much love there! xD

Alright, so I finally finished my painting! It's called "Les Hommes Endormis" (meaning the Sleeping Men). Had fun doing it!

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
Working on a character design at the moment. Gotta choose the right color set.. :)

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
Lovely work with that digital painting. Only thing I'd say is the rocks in the background could use slightly more solid, less transparent strokes.

Woo digging that floating men painting. Now be honest, which drugs were you taking? But seriously, really cool :) Also awesome concept exploration, love the design <3

Thank you guys!
@pnate: Hahahah I'll take that as a compliment as there were no drugs involved! xD Thanks!

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
Alright! Working on a book cover at the moment "Princess of Snails".. Here's a little Sneak peek. :)

close up:

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
Nice work in progress, I like the greyscale. I like the use of negative space too. I'm interested to see how this one will develop.

Thanks Stardust! I hop I can take it to a finished level.. I'm a bit scared of hw to render all the sanils without losing myself in details.

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
Damn! Those floating men came out awesome in the end, good job! Also diggin that character desing with the crossbow, my favorite color scheme is the 4th from the right, nice variation, maybe needs to have the saturation popped on the upper part, but still pretty nice :)

The princess of snails looks promising! Can't wait to see what you do with it.

Keep up the good work ;)

SB
Hey Suira! Thanks a lot, I'm glad you like it! :D I like the one you mentioned as well, but I'm going for a more blue/greenish one.

Now I'm heading off to Lisbon to the THU convention!!! :) So excited!! Will get back to all this in a week! See you guys!

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
Hey guys!
So I just came back from the most life changing experience that was THU!

I got to meet my art heroes, such as Karla Ortiz, Micahel Kutsche, Jana Schirmer, Ben Mauro and many other amazing people! I'm back and ready to get going, fully loaded with motivation, good vibes and inspiratioN! I'm going to work way more and will do what I really love from now on!

I'm gonna try to say true to myself and create art that's close to my heart from now on!

So finally got back to painting a bit yesterday evening, just a quick doodle! :)

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
Thats sounds great with the meeting art heros and inspiration and staying true to yourself! But whats THU? 0.0

THU stands for "Trojan Horse was a Unicorn". It's a unique art convention taking place near Lisbon, with limited tickets! This year was the second one.

Alright so this week I'm still messing around and just having fun with my paitnings..

Here's where it got me yesterday afternoon.

Might color it, maybe not. Not intending to do anything too serious for this week, just seing where my inspiration takes me..

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
And here's the (kinda quickly) colored version... Learned a few things without using any reference. Having fun.. Tomorrow is (boring) commission time!

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
That floating, limp people painting is so cool...!

Focus.
im in love with the mermaid <3