Ivan Gregor sketchdump
Hi there again yesterday i just finished some characters some are better than the others.The android like girl is one as an inking test and color the other the cleanup[first image] which is not that good.Those..patterns are made with metalic gold ink which looks awesome in light.
And 3 cute aliens,there are 8 more in line waiting for color.
[Image: escanear00032.jpg]
[Image: escanear00032.jpg]
[Image: escanear0005-2.jpg]
[Image: escanear0006-3.jpg]
[Image: escanear0008-1.jpg]
[Image: escanear00023.jpg]
[Image: 3cutealiens.jpg]

Other lil aliens and 2 spitpaints from yesterday on topic Angel statue-30minutes.
Videos on my livestream http://www.livestream.com/ivangregor
[Image: cutealienslineup.jpg]
[Image: spitpaitningangelstatuegold.png]
[Image: Angelstatueweb.png]

Really nice characters! I like how you are using gestures and think about lines flow.

Study and speed
[Image: 03-03-2014.png]
[Image: forestshrine.png]

Haha, I'm fond of the ghost rock.

Very interesting style you've got going! the abstract application is still really appealing in your figure work.

The landscapes are getting stronger too, so I'd encourage you to keep keep pumping them out.

||SKETCHBOOK||. Bomb
Youtube Channel (Process, Tips on how to get work, etc...)
@Einver-Thank you
I'm trying to learn how to draw environments.
These are some studies from this beautiful and cheap book [it's size a4]
http://www.bookdepository.com/Historic-C...ivangregor
[Image: studiesmarch.jpg]
These are from memory and a bit invented [Image: charactersmarch2014.jpg]
and these are from a new sketchbook i started which is entirely for environment related stuff,
[Image: SCAN0028.jpg]
[Image: SCAN0029.jpg]
and this was for a 50minutes speedpainting group on fb but i think it took me a bit more because of experimenting.The topic was dark mountain
[Image: darkmountain.png]

Long time no post.Since last time i updated i started working for a startup studio working on a bunch of games aimed to be shown in about 2-3 months and didn't had much time working for myself[i sketched traditionally more but i'm lazy to scan them sorry].
Here are some things i sketched this week in photoshop experimenting
[Image: facesketch.jpg]
[Image: facesketch2.jpg]
[Image: faces-1.png]

So i probably said here that i have been working for a startup company which unfortunately to not continue with the business so i can post some concepts i've done.
More images will come in the following days.Be sure to keep an eye on my stuff.
[Image: fireantsconceptvariations2.jpg]
[Image: Fireants-Final.jpg]

Moar concepts from the project
You can see the coloring process for the black widow here with audio http://gitsumm.com/watch.php?id=3 i don't know how much time it will be available.
[Image: blackwidowfinalv4.jpg]
[Image: aphid-colorandpatternvariation.jpg]

Hey again.i'm posting here more insects
[Image: Mantis-colorandpatternvariation.jpg]
[Image: Mantis-colorandpatternvariation2.jpg]

More concepts from the cancelled game [Image: waspsketches2-2.jpg]
[Image: Beetle1.jpg][Image: Bedbug.jpg]

This is kind of the last concept i want to share,i have more but i don't think they deserve to be posted.
[Image: pseudoscorpionv3.jpg]
[Image: pseudoscorpioncolor.jpg]

And this one is personal
[Image: enviro-house1vv.jpg]

These are some concepts i did for a game back in october 2013 that i dont know how it is going so i'm posting them here.
[Image: 3.jpg]
[Image: 2.jpg]
[Image: 1-1.jpg]
[Image: 9.jpg]
[Image: 10.jpg]
[Image: 12.jpg]
[Image: 11.jpg]

Awesome drawings and designs man. Keep working on your rendering and landscapes though, try to nail those value ranges and materials.

@ImSkeptical-Thanks man,yeah i'm working on those things but not much actually :(
@Mariyan-Hristov-Thank you,i'm glad you keep and eye on my stuff.

These are 2 recent studies i did for a piece i started working on.[About 25minutes each]
[Image: 24april2014.jpg]
[Image: 24april2014-2.jpg]

This is a speedpaint i did yesterday without reffs [and it shows] except a bit of Oga Kazuo
[Image: largefield21.jpg]

Some getsure drawings i did these days
[Image: gesture25april2014.jpg]
[Image: 29april2014.jpg]

Hey y'all.This is a background i did for myself to try the style of a game[for a client] i will probably work on these days.It's the first time trying this style so i hope you like it and i hope i did a decent job.
[Image: pointandclickbglrs.jpg]

Nice designs. Love the characters!
The text font look a bit too tame for that exciting bar, especially with that round Stroke effect. The walls and floor look a bit bare. Maybe add a spill, or a poster? The shelves also don't have shadows when the bottles on top of them do.

Focus.