[Image: SCAN0015.jpg]
[Image: SCAN0012.jpg]
[Image: SCAN0010.jpg]
[Image: SCAN0008.jpg]
[Image: SCAN0009.jpg]
[Image: SCAN0011.jpg]

Happy new year everybody!

How are you?
I manage to do this 2 personal things today apart from work.
The first stuff in 2014.
Probably 1 hour or almost in zbrush+ps.[i know those eyelids are crap.i didn't want to work them anymore]
And two lumis like those from Rayman that i sketched a long time ago and never got around to color them.
[Image: weirdhead3d.jpg]
[Image: weirdoslumis.jpg]

Hi there i've had a good start this year,got a gig 2 days before new year and now i'm finishing the second one :D
The following images were my first gig,the octopus is personal work inspired by the gig style and the hooded girl is supposed to be a demon hunter for a third gig...except i don't think it fits. Anyway here you have them. Comments,critics are welcome if you feel like doing it. Cheers
[Image: Sintiacutetulo-2.jpg]
[Image: Sintiacutetulo-1.jpg]
[Image: octopuscolor.jpg]
[Image: demonhunterhires.jpg]

This is all the work i did for the underwater game i mentioned above.Also i posted a study i did recently and a 30 min spitpaint for the fb group on the theme King Toad.
[Image: verylowres3.jpg]
[Image: verylowres2.jpg]
[Image: verylowres.jpg]
[Image: verylowres4.jpg]
[Image: 14-01-14.jpg]
[Image: kingtoadspitpaint.jpg]

Hi guys and girls,long time no post..i think.
Here is another sheet of characters i did for a client.

Also i realized that i didn't shared with you some robots i wanted to use for a game i had in minde which remained..there but still i came up with some sketches i like.
What do you think?
[Image: finalcharacterslowres.jpg~original]
[Image: Robots3.jpg]
[Image: Robots1.jpg]
[Image: Robots2.jpg]

Great sketchbook man! I love all your character designs.

Thank youu

Today i livestreamed some spitpaintings 30 mins each after a looong time.The video is on my livestream.
[Image: rainbowforest.jpg]
[Image: goldengolemofdoubt.jpg]
[Image: sandmaster.jpg]

Cool character designs, loads of personality in them! very nice pencils and style to, one crit I have of those 4 characters with the swords (on the white background) is that the 2 on the left the sword handles down seem to be aligned properly with the centre of the swords. Really nice presentation and colour choice for your work also. Keep it up!

JonHop- Thank you very much for your kind words.
You are right about the handles. Apparently i didn't paid attention as they were only some fast sketches .

This is a sketch i did for Dennis zilber on skillshare although it's very detailled and i'll have to simplify it moooar and an unfinished study from yesterday where i tried a bit of alex negrea approach.
Sketch-selection-color base-brownish saturated airbrush for shadows-and then more airbrush :)))
[Image: warriorlinework.jpg]
[Image: 11-feb-2014.jpg]

Cool sketchbook! I like your approach to characters.. keep it up!

Thank you

I will livestreaming in a couple of minutes.
http://www.livestream.com/ivangregor

really interesting sketchbook you have there ivan!

umm i have no critiques for you right now,
just want to say i really like your cute stylized style
especially in the sprite (maybe) sheet.

maybe someday, i can give you some crits

that's it ivan , keep your hard work.

RezaDwiputra-Thank you.Well there aren't too much things here to critique i'm not very productive.

This is a study from today's livestream which i left unfinished because i mostly wanted to do the fabric.I know her face is exploded :))))

[Image: 12-feb-2014.jpg]

This is a spitpaint i did yesterday..took me 32minutes altoogh it was ready at 30.anyway i had to respect the rules and not post it on the group.I have the video recorded but don't think it's worth showing.
[Image: redtree.jpg]

These are some studies from yesterday livestream i think.Wanted to make them with only blocks and cillinders ala Michael Hampton but didnt managed to do it until the end
[Image: figuredrawingbasicshapes.jpg]
[Image: figuredrawingbasicshapes2.jpg]

Today i finished this enviro.Took me a couple of hours and i'm happy with the result.
[Image: canyonenviro.png]

You have some really cool shape design man, in fact really cool designs in general. I can't really tell, but are you also aiming to develop more realistic stuff? If so though, my advice would be to concentrate more on your perspective, it gets a bit wonky sometimes. I looked back and you can do really sick drawings, so maybe you need to pull back on your shapes and focus on keeping them fitted to the same horizon line?

Either way, keep it up man, awesome stuff :D!

Thanks ImSkeptical.Yeah you are probably right about the horizon line,i try to keep it in mind and visualize the perspective lines and eyeball everything.I don't even remember when was my last perspective drawing.For example in this last enviro i made on purpose the horizon line a bit angled.

About what i'm aiming..well i am not sure.I want to do more realistic renders but i don't have the skill,i like animation and cartoonish stuff seems the easier for the moment.
I don't have a favorite area of design and that's....confusing :))