Ivan Gregor sketchdump
-Thank you Renato.

Here are some other characters for the same daily group.By the way i made the group public so now you can see the posts https://www.facebook.com/groups/848315275179072/
Dragon chicken
[Image: dragonchicken3.jpg]
[Image: dragonchicken.jpg]
[Image: dragonchicken2.jpg]
[Image: punkzombie.jpg]

A random cliche girl on a swing and other characters from the daily character design group on facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/848315275179072/
[Image: girlonswing.jpg][Image: punkzombie2.jpg][Image: circuspeoplesketch.jpg][Image: circuspeople.jpg][Image: ratpirate2.jpg]

Two more for the group.As you can see i've tried to at least give them life in order to be able to call them characters,maybe i could have worked on them a bit more to add more personality.
Also i created a twitter account if anyone wanna follow me there too. TWITTER
[Image: cutevehicle2.jpg][Image: cutevehicle.jpg]

Uff a week without doing any daily character. This one is for today.Guess what the theme is.
[Image: SCAN0077.jpg]
[Image: ninjaturtle.jpg]

[Image: captainpirate.jpg][Image: catsketch.jpg]

Hey there.Here are a bunch of sketches,backgrounds for an unreleased game and two inktober inks for day one .more to come this month.
[Image: 24.jpg][Image: sculptor.jpg][Image: musicrobots.jpg][Image: aviatorsalute.jpg][Image: inktoberday1.jpg][Image: spookyriderday1.jpg]

[Image: inktoberday2.jpg][Image: inktoberday3.jpg][Image: inktoberday4.jpg][Image: inktoberday5.jpg][Image: inktoberday6.jpg][Image: inktoberday7.jpg]

Here is another batch for inktober days 8-16
[Image: inktoberday8.jpg][Image: inktoberday9.jpg][Image: inktoberday10.jpg][Image: inktoberday11.jpg][Image: inktoberday12.jpg][Image: inktoberday13.jpg][Image: inktoberday14.jpg][Image: inktoberday15.jpg][Image: inktoberday16.jpg]

I didn't get around to scan other inktobers,,though i kind of abandonded it :(
Yesterday i managed to do a mustached octopus for daily character design group on facebook.
Let me know what you think about it or about anything on this thread.Thanks for watching
[Image: moustacheoctopus.jpg]

Hey.
I'm posting this last inktober drawings i did for day 17 and 18,unfortunately i stopped there.
The bellydancer is recent from my sketchbook and the last character is not finished but i called it done because i don't feel it anymore,so you can call it a sketch.
[Image: inktober18.jpg][Image: inktober17.jpg][Image: SCAN0096.jpg][Image: warrior.jpg]

Hey,holidays are approaching so Happy holidays everyone.

I have other images to post but i will only post some finished work i've done for a project this summer.Let me know what do you think.
[Image: magicchristmaslowres.jpg]
[Image: desertburningwagonFinalweb.jpg][Image: cabinindesert.jpg][Image: modifcottage2.jpg][Image: deadwoodsalfinal2.jpg][Image: sanchofinal.jpg][Image: Quixotefinal.jpg]

Really like your art, and the animated feel it has. The western trailer and the purple house are awesome.
lillysparks- Thank you

These last 2-3 days i've worked on 2 watercolors which i turned into prints and postcards for a little marketplace with bellydance theme.
The last background was done for a game which won't have my art in it anymore[my choice]
[Image: _M1G_61071.jpg][Image: littlebellydancercardlr.jpg][Image: housesgame.jpg]

Hi guys
Long time no post.The main reason for this was.. stupidness.Usually i was uploading the images to photobucket and link them from there and that takes a lot of time...and for some reason i wasn't using the forum attachment.EDIT:Yeah the attachments keep dissappearing even before uploading all of them.apparently this was my reason...
In the following days I'll start posting some art i did in the last months which are already posted on my other sites,but i won't post everything.
[Image: piratesslr.jpg][Image: spaceman1.png]
[Image: spaceman2.png]

[Image: crocodile%2Bwatercolor.jpg][Image: aligator%2Bpond%2Blowres.png]