Wake up call! Morning drawing sessions GMT+1
Hey! I'm looking for a buddy to do morning drawing sessions. They'll generally be Monday to Friday, 10am-14am in Central European time (GMT+1). Schedule may vary sometimes, in case I need to get somewhere, work-related stuff and the like. In those cases I'll probably double in the afternoon and/or evening.

I'm flexible, and won't care if you can't make it some days. Hell, it's life. But also, keep in mind I'm serious about this, so I'd appreciate it if you also took it the same way.

I have accounts in the major IM's: Skype, Google, even Steam works :P

Let me know if you have any questions, or want to join in with me.

Thanks!

Hi.

I want to give it a go.

For one month I'm going to have those hours free and I'm drawing anyways ;)

Do you plan to study anything specific? Right now I'm focusing on perspective but I'm a beginner so I need to work on many many things.

Ademas te estoy mirando el perfil y tambien eres español.. lol

Q me dices?

Sketchbook: p1 p2 p3 p4 p5 p6 p7
Sure thing! I'll send you a PM.

Hey I think I'd like that too! I'm free at the same hours :) Don't know how/what you planning to do but I really am looking for a buddy with whom I can paint, sahre and give and get critique/help back! :D
Thoguh I would start it in about 2 weeks.. ?

You are your only limits!

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
(01-22-2013, 10:15 AM)LaleAnn Wrote: Hey I think I'd like that too! I'm free at the same hours :) Don't know how/what you planning to do but I really am looking for a buddy with whom I can paint, sahre and give and get critique/help back! :D
Thoguh I would start it in about 2 weeks.. ?
Sure thing LaleAnn. At the moment I'm working on some projects, but they're illustrations, so we can paint at the same time our own things, and offer tips, or simply be there to kick each other in the butt for slacking ;)