Elderscroller Art Stuff
Photo 
Hi everyone!

Here are some of my recent paintings. Hope you like them and/or have some constructive critiques about them.

[Image: the_pacifier_by_shaggadelic-d5flyjd.jpg]

[Image: dont_enter_the_woods_by_shaggadelic-d5k93jl.jpg]

[Image: my_little_friend_by_elderscroller-d5mbsbl.jpg]

[Image: 33fcd61a4a80aca621554e5a8885bf14-d5n1t8q.jpg]

Some other finished stuff will soon follow...

[Image: portrait_of_a_lizard_lord_by_elderscroller-d5os08j.jpg]

you have a nice sense of color and light, but drawing and rendering are your weak spots right now, focus on them for a while and you will take your art to a new whole level!
Keep working, i would like to see more.

Thanks very much Eduardo! I have to do more studies...I´m still too lazy with those

Aaaand just finished this.

(01-27-2013, 08:32 AM)Elderscroller Wrote: Aaaand just finished this.

I love the facial expression Markus you really outdid yourself on the rendering this round ;)

"If you think there is nothing left to learn, it's the sign of a bad future to come." Bobby Chiu

Deviantart: http://oddifier.deviantart.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FierCreations
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Oddifier
[/quote]

I love the facial expression Markus you really outdid yourself on the rendering this round ;)
[/quote]

Thanks a lot, Bee! Glad you like it :)

Some weapon sheet for a contest:

Some dwarven city/cavern concept:

My entry for the Tombraider reborn contest at deviantArt:

A recent commissioned work for an animated film. Watch the trailer here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhjRuin_EpA

The blank expressions and dark open mouths are purposely painted like that as it is supposed to be animated

woww.. its amazing...
Playing around with some practice stuff, rendering it out, tweaking around after some very helpful critique here on CD and somewhat contradicting critiques elsewhere (too detailed, too little detail and texture) :) I don´t know anything anymore, so I´m calling it done, moving on to other paintings

I think hands are your weak side. You should train them more. In the new one i kinda don't understand what is going on around the lamp. The reflections on the stone texture killed the depth of it. After 2 minutes I understood this is the wall, not a path into the cave or sth. This shrooms seem to be set on the floor, not on the floor and wall.
But rendering and details are very well done. I love the weapon sets you did :D
That weapon set is so cool! Just really cleverly designed. It looks like that lovecraftian bow will strangle anyone but the owner who tries to use it.

(02-08-2013, 01:16 AM)Elderscroller Wrote: Some weapon sheet for a contest:

Sketchbook

An illustration depicting my current RPG party. This is a personal redraw project of an older painting I made, when I started out studying art.

A contest entry with the theme: creature - master of illusion

Another illustration for the undead supplement for the RPG Arx Temporis. This is a Revertor, kind of a reanimated champion. Not necessarily evil, but he blindly pursues a task, he couldn´t fulfill in life and stops at nothing to achieve his goal

copyright Elderscroller
owner of distribution rights Sebastian Schuler, Arx Temporis

May not be used for private and/or commercial purposes

I just wanna say that the first image of the thread hits all the right "horrible thing that should not be" buttons, great work on that one. Sadly not much else to say except keep up the good work and I'd wish you do more "horrible things that should not be" things ^^
(04-06-2015, 03:45 AM)Djoze32 Wrote: I just wanna say that the first image of the thread hits all the right "horrible thing that should not be" buttons, great work on that one. Sadly not much else to say except keep up the good work and I'd wish you do more "horrible things that should not be" things ^^

Thanks! I´m currently working on illustrating an undead section for a RPG, but after that, I get to illustrate the demon section as well and I´ve already been told, I can paint my wildest nightmares there, so don´t worry, you´ll see more of the things that should not be soon :D

Illustration for an undead supplement book for an RPG

copyright Elderscroller
owner of distribution rights Sebastian Schuler, Arx Temporis

May not be used for private and/or commercial purposes