Reed wants to draw better... at last
Day 26

don´t felt very good today (maybe because the pressure of time till the semester deadline or because i went throug nearly all kinds of common-cold-symptoms ... cought, sore throat just the classical program :/)

Nontheless, my daily portrait #26 ... yeeah, i know the eyes are a little it too close together...
she didn´t get the love she deserved, just worked about 1,5 hrs on this... can´t wait till i got some free time at the end of the semester :D
[Image: port26_zps7494e377.jpg]

more tommorrow

cheers!
Day 27!

yeah, i was down with the flu the past 3 days, but im working nontheless...
well maybe i shouldn´t pick references with such fucked-up colors like this screencap from underworld :/

[Image: portrait27_zpseaf71c77.jpg]

cheers
Day 28

[Image: portrait28_zpsc3ed22f2.jpg]

Something i did for designschool

[Image: 1_zpsed833c3a.jpg]

*The Desperados-typo belongs to the Heineken brewery

cheers
Day 29
[Image: portrait29_zps37ab15c8.jpg]
Still problems with the values...

Portrait 30 from imagination

[Image: portrait30_zpsbdfd02fd.jpg]
sorry, was away for damn too long, got some serious problems with my design-school deadlines :/

I worked hard nontheless!

i will update this sketchbook less frequently from now on, i will still finish 3 potraits a week at least.

I also started a challenge for myself, beginning sunday, with the deadline on the sunday after, to push my composition skills, characters, landscapes an stuff and to force myself to really get the whole job done until a certain deadline is reached (i used to start working, but barely ever touch the picture after i worked 3-5 hours on it, this will END now.)

since i don´t want you to bother with the crap i did in between, here is some stuff i did the last week:

[Image: Bildschirmfoto2013-05-17um015408_zpsda80b75d.png]

this week i picked the word "nightingale" and "gothic architecture" ... well here are some studies (1,5 hrs each) and a wip.

[Image: landscape3_zps6795c6c5.jpg]

[Image: todaystuffx_zps0cafbdce.jpg]

[Image: nightingale_zpsa60895a8.jpg]

still got huge problems with mood, and value, i will fix the perspective in the wip of course, but i don´t know what im doing wrong with color, is always looks so lifeless and flat :/

back to work!

cheers