Nimao's Sketchbook - things and stuff
Cool study drawings!) I'm learning hands now, too.
(06-01-2021, 06:41 PM)Osya Wrote: Cool study drawings!) I'm learning hands now, too.

niice Wink 

yesterday I didn't do my practice shame on me  Bomb

arms again from the mind

Great to see an old-school dagger back on the board! Daily studying is the way to go for sure! :)

uff didn't know 6 day went by. I was vaccinated and dog got operated. 

let's get back to it!  Bomb

(06-05-2021, 04:32 PM)Zorrentos Wrote: Great to see an old-school dagger back on the board! Daily studying is the way to go for sure! :)

Yeah, I am happy to be back.  Party

Cool drawing dude! I like your anatomy. Keep it up!
Added a new arm yesterday from backside with twisted hand. 

(06-11-2021, 05:53 AM) Wrote: Hey dude , great stuff as usual ! I was wondering are you familiar with Masters of anatomy vol 3 ? I think you  might find it useful for the stuff you are doing

https://www.mastersofanatomy.com/anatomy-in-action

those look amazing thanks!  Shock

todays workout:
not that much was a little tired today

from the weekend

Stupid

Stupid Struggling to keep those up while working

Your arms are looking good! The one rendered in blue feels really nice. Can I ask why it is that you practice drawing the arm at almost the exact same four positions? I can see that it's to rotate the arm around, but still, doesn't there come a point where you are rehearsing the same shapes over and over?

I'm just curious, I'm not sure if it's to practice drawing arms at different angles, or more to just retain the memory of the shapes of the muscles.

(06-18-2021, 01:41 AM)JosephCow Wrote: Your arms are looking good! The one rendered in blue feels really nice. Can I ask why it is that you practice drawing the arm at almost the exact same four positions? I can see that it's to rotate the arm around, but still, doesn't there come a point where you are rehearsing the same shapes over and over?

I'm just curious, I'm not sure if it's to practice drawing arms at different angles, or more to just retain the memory of the shapes of the muscles.

I just want to understand it better, and I have a really awful memory  Shock I mostly want to remember where the muscle go when the arms get twisted and stuff. I just feel like i never really put in the work. And now I just want to burn it in my head. I used to practice wushu taolu. And we would repeat the same forms over and over again. And I feel like I never did that with art because I felt like its boring. But now actually its kind of soothing to me, maybe because I miss it. But also its kind of experiment if I learn something from it, not sure if it works ;O. I mean, every brain is different. And when I was a child I went to a guy because of my dyslexia and that guy told me that I have to repeat stuff more than other people because the connection between synapses in my brain are longer, and they need more effort to build. And a never did that  Bomb  not really sure about all of that so don't take my word for it

Enjoying your 2021 renaissance and funny sketches; it looks like you are more light hearted now and maybe more spontaneous?

Lovely dwarf with character.I wonder how you would color it.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
I really enjoy your anatomy studies! You can really feel the tension of the muscles when looking at them. :) By the way: If you have trouble remembering the muscles (like my lousy mind :P) you can look for a small 3d anatomy figure on amazon or ebay. I took forever to get one and repeatedly tried to learn anatomy over and over (because I forgot where the muscle are again and again), but now I find it really helpful to look at the model as a visual reference to look. Just my 2 cents! :)

Keep up the great work! :)
Great figures, love the construction and the way you simplify the forms! Also check out your DA and really like that latest Dinosaur book cover! More dinosaurs lol! Can't wait to see more.

@BenNissenArt