Paradigm-Kickstarter FUNDED!
Here is Doug, the beat boxing eggplant.

[Image: rphqhHa.jpg?1]

This is gold =D

Holy shiii.... this is so awesome! You should actually try to sell limited edition of your game on 3,5 floppy discs. :)

It's a somewhat solitary existence, a bit like a lighthouse keeper throwing a beam out into the darkness, in faith that this action might help someone unseen.

BombMy Sketchbook (critique welcome)Bomb
ramalooke Thanks Ramalooke <3
Kerm haha I thought about it, it could may well happen :P

Paradigm is underway, and I've made a lot of animations recently, stay tuned for more game play snippets. In the meantime here is THE CONE.

[Image: Ypi73oS.gif]

A post card in Paradgim which is used to navigate the player in the first act.

[Image: tUpSLDY.jpg]

Hair metal pug, Another character within Paradigm

I'm also on INDIEDB now, check it out. http://www.indiedb.com/games/paradigm
[Image: H6FlHRg.jpg]

Thats a lot of cocaine in that pugs bowl XD

Hypnagogic_Haze: Haha it sure is.

This is the interaction interface for Paradigm. Look at, talk to, use, pick up irrelevant objects till your hearts content.

[Image: tumblr_n03gxhg6mx1s2vrp7o1_1280.gif]

Pigeon.

[Image: tumblr_n063f3Smm61s2vrp7o1_1280.gif]

Ah man, I'm getting super excited for this game! It looks so sweet, the art style is awesome and it has a great atmosphere to it. Reminds of a quirky Myst. Can't wait to play it.

Thanks Zombiechichilla, that means a lot to me. People like you keep me going.

I'm starting to work on the intro video. Here is a title for the company that made Paradigm.

[Image: tumblr_n0hckpSbNF1s2vrp7o1_400.gif]

More VHS title sequences. Having a lot of fun.

[Image: 0A75BU0.gif]

[Image: WBEnPEb.gif]

Hey Everyone! Here is the first video teaser of my game Paradigm, an adventure game. I'm running a competition, for everyone who shares this video, through any social media such as facebook, tumblr, twitter etc they will go in a chance to get a custom digital painting from myself. Want a T-rex sword fighting Putin? maybe David Bowie as a jedi slaying aliens with his lightsaber keytar, it's your choice. And thanks to everyone who has been supporting me with this project, you're all beautiful human beings

Doug Dropping same phat beats.

[Image: tumblr_n1gjwqQIaC1s2vrp7o1_1280.gif]

This record can be found in the point and click adventure game 'Paradigm' And can be played during gameplay if used with a record player.

This looks amazing so far :D I'll be keeping my eye on what you're doing! Very inspiring!
This looks amazing so far :D I'll be keeping my eye on what you're doing! Very inspiring!
Thank you that means a lot to me!

Drug dealer interior

[Image: sCdcsgf.jpg]

Hey guys, It's been a while. I admit I haven't been active on here but I've been working hard to try to get into this whole indie game dev thing.

I'm launching the Kickstarter for it on September 7. If you want to get a notification on release go onto the website www.paradigmadventure.com and subscribe to the mailing list.

below is some stuff that I've been working on as of late, also you will be able to play the demo soon as well if anyone wants to :D

<3
Jacob

[Image: tumblr_nalfcgGFEc1s2vrp7o1_1280.gif]

[Image: tumblr_n52410W0rl1s2vrp7o1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_n55vuxUlhj1s2vrp7o1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_n5gc2uOORT1s2vrp7o1_1280.jpg]

[Image: 47167d7f5ceb2ff365979e2166778ed0_large.jpg?1407937840]

[Image: tumblr_n66ymcsVJ71s2vrp7o1_1280.gif]

[Image: tumblr_n68s3lCEsw1s2vrp7o1_1280.gif]

[Image: tumblr_n71nf72A9W1s2vrp7o1_1280.gif]

[Image: tumblr_n9kfmkbQGs1s2vrp7o1_1280.jpg]

Also here is a little somethin' somethin' I did for some promotion

KICKSTARTER IS NOW LIVE!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/857...nture-game

I just wanted to say thanks for the community supporting me here. If it wasn't for the Daggers I wouldn't be where I'am today <3

Also if you can, please share it with your friends in social media, it really helps Paradigm a reality and I'll make sure to give you all the internet high fives I can muster!

Guys, Paradigm just reached it's last stretch goal with 5 hours to go! Thank you for all the support daggers! I still can't believe it.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/857...nture-game

Here is a sketch I did for a twitter competition.

[Image: ERGEluQ.jpg]

More actual dev stuff to come when I sleep for 3 months straight.