Iteration Man (12/15)
With CA gone I've decided to continue my sketch thread here, something I produced today

from ref

1/3/14: Changed thread icon

7/11/14: Started CGMA course work.

Attached Files Image(s)

portrait from ref

New

You captured a great "yeah, come and get me, punk!" expression on the boxer!

(06-23-2013, 09:52 AM)SundryAddams Wrote: With CA gone I've decided to continue my sketch thread here, something I produced today

from ref

Sketchbook

wip

You should really be constructing your perspective for that man, otherwise you'll but into all sorts of problems with a cityscape.

Drawing out of perspective is like singing out of tune. I'll throw a shoe at you if you do it.
Sketch Book
Still grinding, but have been lazy with my thread updating. :C

I have a question though, am I doing these exercises right? They're from Peter Han's workshop, the left is combining simple shapes, the right is contour.

working on construction, change jar on desk.

Big Grin 
Did some outdoor drawin', I figured out that like negative space, shadows have there own shape, making trees 10x easier to draw.

gesture

head

a thing

trying to go for a drawing a day thing

Catamaran vs. The Weather Machine

For fun.

she beast

yo, appreciate the comment :)
Nice to see someone drawing ladies who aren't the usual skinny supermodel build. Are you using any reference for these? Some figure drawing/ anatomy study and perspective practice would do you a lot of good.
And it would be nice of you to resize those pencil studies smaller, they're rather too big to see well.

Keep drawing! :)

I keep wanting to make huge thread dumps, but documenting my sketchbook is kind of a pain. Can I have an intern?

Heey, welcome to the forumz. You have some cool stuff going on here. Keep pushing and try work on your line confidence. couple big format drawings should do the trick ;)

Thanks. Self Portrait, better than my last attempt. Still not there yet.