Kaffer's new worx
Basically like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAleeR4AB2A
be sure not to overuse it though (like I did in the aforementioned painting:)) and a good idea might be to set it up in different amounts in the background-midground-foreground..

New portfolio piece.. green and orange again. (I swear it's not on purpose Jaik! Its just the camo being green, and to have complementary colors present.. I'm gonna hit myfelf again if I do something with that palette..:P)

your stuff is looking awesome mate, keep going! love that last one, great design.

Train, gain, or stay the same.
Deviantart
Sketchberk
Thx a lot mate! :)

you are one of the best scifi artists i stalked so far :D don't get me wrong, your other stuff are great too ^^ keep it up :D

// Sketchbook // DeviantArt //

May the painting skills be with you! :3
Thank you very much Stonedpanda :)

Hey people, been ages (again).. :(
here's some stuff I've been busy with
All this stuff is intended for my upcoming portfolio

Horror mood concept

Scanner mech

Witch/badass chick character

Colonizer Paratrooper

Couple of speedpaints..

Wassup Daggers, haven't posted in a while (again), here's some of my recent stuff.. trying a bit more painterly approach, but still feeling it's a bit forced.. dunno.

Speedpainting stuff:

Composition-practices

A portfolio piece

Some painting practice

.. and a master study after Aiwazovsky's Icebergs

Your work is amazing! All of your stuff makes me want to be better at art.
Great stuff. Your draughtmanship has really jumped forwards since the first page, it shows in the mechs.

Thx a bunch guys! Clocko: Thx a lot, means a lot from you man! :)

Done for the weekly assignment in the Brainstorm group ,Blade Runner missing scene..

The Duke after battle - (intended) portfolio piece..

Your stuff looks great and you are a really well rounded artist! You have everything here, characters, creatures, landscapes and hardsurface stuff!

Thx for dropping by! :) Yeah I'm interested in a lot of stuff, try to vary my subject matter.. I'm glad if it shows as being well-rounded, helps me dive back in practicing :)

I think I finished this little fella