Kaffer's sketches & doodles
Hey Pnate, yeah those were kinda left from it being in a rare state, but you're totally right about it.. well t was more of a thought while in the process of awakening :) I sketched it down super quick so I don't forget the idea, and thats what came out:) Cheers for the feedback man! :)

Whoa. Dude that bat thing... holy shit. Haha, it completely stopped me in my tracks, creepy great stuff right there. <3

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
Thanks! Mission accomplished then :)

...is that bat doing a hand stand and staring at us with its arsehole? Not sure if that makes it more terrifying....

Really nice use of texture in this last piece, but you might be able to simplify the house a bit more, because at the moment it reads as a little noisy. Looks really nice though!

Keep on keeping on :)

Hah! Well I thought upside down is creepy, and one eye is creepy, this is how he turned out.. but you gotta admit, an upside down bat-demon staring at you from his butthole is a pretty disturbing image :D :D
thanks, altough I kinda intended to keep it like this, I don't really want to push it more to the foreground.. Cheers for the feedback! :)

That last landscape piece is gorgeous. I think some of the edges in places could be a little cleaner, but other than it's brilliant.

Thx man :)

Last landscape gives a good fresh feeling, love the robust colors and contrast in that one.

Cheers man! Glad you like it :)

Some recent stuff

Loving that enviro study man! Really cool. Simplifying your shapes would help it read as less noisy but its bloody hard to do especially with such a noisy reference image. Take a look at edgar payne, guy is amazing!

your eye is getting pretty good in attaining colors at this point.What I think you need right now is focus a bit on construction and stroke economy.Keep going.