My Precioussss SB
Hello, I'm new around here, i'll try to update daily to improve

Attached Files Image(s)

Very nice gestures. What time limit were you using?

Hypnagogic_Haze : thank you man, i'm using 60 seconds limit

another gesture practice, trying using block tone

Attached Files Image(s)

quick portrait study for proportion and value

ref from http://500px.com/marcinwuu

Attached Files Image(s)

Like the faces you've done. You've managed to capture their expression very well, and the eyes convey such emotion. Eyes are so tricky to paint sometimes xD
Would like to see some personal work. Always nice to do some personal in between studies, to check if the new knowledge sticks.

Adzerak : thank you man, i'm gonna apply it when i draw my sister, so right now i'm still studying proportion and paint hair because i have trouble with it.

some gestures, practice paint hair and gestures from imagination

Attached Files Image(s)

That's a very nice start.From what I can see to this point I'd suggest you to work on your facial construction.While the values and features individually are okay,they don't fit properly on the face itself.So look into it more.Any mentor can do.I'd suggest checking some Hampton and Hogarth.Vilppu is good as well.Keep up the good work

Rindoukan : thank your for your comment man, yeah, i try to work slowly now

master study and photo study focusing on hair

Attached Files Image(s)

morning gestures and trying self portrait ugh...

Attached Files Image(s)

today gestures, figure drawing ref from mjranum, trying out tutorial, and face from imagination

Attached Files Image(s)

today gesture and color study

Attached Files Image(s)

Nice work there. Gestures are going good, try to do more fluid lines. You should also upload some of that portfolio work from the workshop onto here too :) Good to see that you made a sketchbook, I didn't know of it until now :P

jaik : thx man, yeah, need more fluid lines, i'm practicing it

yesterday and today gesture, trying some tutorial about hair, still suck at it and gestures from imagination

Attached Files Image(s)

today gestures, sargent master study and trying to applying it without reference

Attached Files Image(s)

gesture and self portrait

Attached Files Image(s)

gestures

Attached Files Image(s)

The neck on that second last female bust is wayyyyyy too long, makes it look scary lol. Your self portraits are getting better. I think you would benefit from doing some value portrait studies just in black and white to nail how dark the shadows actually are because when I blur my eyes all the values kind of melt into one.

The gestures are looking great though, keep up the hard work.

gestures, trying after watch vilppu video and portrait study, trying from grayscale, still wondering how to color it

Attached Files Image(s)

today gestures and portrait study focusing on face, hair and value

Attached Files Image(s)

today gestures and rubens value study

Attached Files Image(s)