Green tea
Here I want to share my personal experience. I was a fat boy and I tried many medicines and exercise to lose weigh but in vain. At least my uncle suggests me to use green tea. I use this for a month regular and notice myself slim. Now I am a slim good looking boy. is really good for health and has many other benefits for health.

(01-06-2014, 07:30 PM)nelson Wrote: Here I want to share my personal experience. I was a fat boy and I tried many medicines and exercise to lose weigh but in vain. At least my uncle suggests me to use green tea. I use this for a month regular and notice myself slim. Now I am a slim good looking boy. is really good for health and has many other benefits for health.

There are lots of variety of green teas. Which one did you use?

Focus.
Am I the only one who thinks this guy is a bit spammy?

agreed rognoll, all his posts are ambiguously spam like. Buuurn hiiiim!

his links are to bus tours..lol. That said green tea is awesome

(01-20-2014, 03:00 PM)Hypnagogic_Haze Wrote: agreed rognoll, all his posts are ambiguously spam like. Buuurn hiiiim!

Yeah, apparently he likes traveling... Like a lot.

(01-20-2014, 07:53 PM)Peppermint Butler Wrote: his links are to bus tours..lol. That said green tea is awesome

Oh no, I was not arguing that at all!

Coffee,water and Earl grey are the only drinks that exist on this planet do not believe anything else it is lies ,DIRTY LIES!

I agree with You meat. I am also using green tea daily and I am feeling very difference but How many time I will use it to become smart?