Shin's Sketchbook
I'm really impressed by your astonishing progress since the beginning. I like your style! That armor design is just wow!
(02-25-2021, 09:19 AM)Kassatay Wrote: I'm really impressed by your astonishing progress since the beginning. I like your style! That armor design is just wow!

Sankyuu- I try ! uwu

-------------------------------------

Small concept for my next project characters- really got me into thinking of balancing design vs detail.
I feel opressed, depressed and caressed by meaning of life.

Shin's Sketchbook ▼ ▼ ▼Patreon ▼ ▼ ▼ dArt
Hey ShinOkami,
Very inspiring stuff you’ve got here!
Cool to see all the progress you’ve been through.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers
(03-10-2021, 03:09 AM)Zyntic_Max Wrote: Hey ShinOkami,
Very inspiring stuff you’ve got here!
Cool to see all the progress you’ve been through.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers

Sankyuu ! :)

---------------------------
Practice piece :o

I've already told you everything , but I'm just going to say it once again- I am so proud of how far you've come with your art journey and that you are feeling much more comfortable pushing your world into your art outside. Great job!

CD dA FM  MaL
(04-09-2021, 05:24 PM)Toxicpanda Wrote: I've already told you everything , but I'm just going to say it once again- I am so proud of how far you've come with your art journey and that you are feeling much more comfortable pushing your world into your art outside. Great job!

Blushing Blushing In love In love In love In love In love In love In love In love In love In love In love In love

Continuing on with my '21 resolution goal.
For some time, I've got stuck with ideas and boredom of doing the same thing. Sure, project like my Dark Sun can help with that but it's not definitive and I'm seeing some small flaws in that now.
Time to get comfortably uncomfortable.  Thumbs_up

Very cool stuff, nothing else to add keep up the good work!

(05-01-2021, 02:15 AM)Hobitt Wrote: Very cool stuff, nothing else to add keep up the good work!

Sankyuu !! :)

I've been really having a hard time focusing on studies alone so I try to do my own work while also "studying". Bad side of this is the lack in quantity department. Still trying stuff I guess :v