Shin's Sketchbook
Hey ShinOkami,
Very inspiring stuff you’ve got here!
Cool to see all the progress you’ve been through.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers
(03-10-2021, 03:09 AM)Zyntic_Max Wrote: Hey ShinOkami,
Very inspiring stuff you’ve got here!
Cool to see all the progress you’ve been through.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers

Sankyuu ! :)

---------------------------
Practice piece :o

Shin's Sketchbook ▼ ▼ ▼Patreon ▼ ▼ ▼ dArt
I've already told you everything , but I'm just going to say it once again- I am so proud of how far you've come with your art journey and that you are feeling much more comfortable pushing your world into your art outside. Great job!

CD dA FM  MaL
(04-09-2021, 05:24 PM)Toxicpanda Wrote: I've already told you everything , but I'm just going to say it once again- I am so proud of how far you've come with your art journey and that you are feeling much more comfortable pushing your world into your art outside. Great job!

Blushing Blushing In love In love In love In love In love In love In love In love In love In love In love In love

Continuing on with my '21 resolution goal.
For some time, I've got stuck with ideas and boredom of doing the same thing. Sure, project like my Dark Sun can help with that but it's not definitive and I'm seeing some small flaws in that now.
Time to get comfortably uncomfortable.  Thumbs_up

Very cool stuff, nothing else to add keep up the good work!

(05-01-2021, 02:15 AM)Hobitt Wrote: Very cool stuff, nothing else to add keep up the good work!

Sankyuu !! :)

I've been really having a hard time focusing on studies alone so I try to do my own work while also "studying". Bad side of this is the lack in quantity department. Still trying stuff I guess :v

Hey hey, it's yo boi~
Hope everyone is doing alright ! :)

Currently finding myself in a bit of a slump so wanted to share a bit fo recent stuff including another part of my Throne Project and a character design exploration.

Still need to work on lots of things and even reinvent my process..  Sad

More tries to not succ~

More pieces from my personal project. Slowly transitioning to drawing men at the background. It's hard not to make them look too animu tho~~  Tongue Tongue

Angry noises and stuff

Some studies from a course and a drawing of one of my characters. Still trying to be decent~~

This doesn't seem really plausible from a viewer stand point i would say. There not any sense of movement or wind that would make this fabric behave like this.Fabric don't zip up in straight fashion.

Attached Files Image(s)

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
(01-15-2022, 10:56 AM)darktiste Wrote: This doesn't seem really plausible from a viewer stand point i would say. There not any sense of movement or wind that would make this fabric behave like this.Fabric don't zip up in straight fashion.

Hellooo and thanks for taking your time to reply :)

I understand your point and trust me when I say the biggest excuse I wanna avoid currently is the "it's my style" excuse but.. it was a decision I made to just have some nonsensical fun. That's it :)

I've been in a rough place with my own drawings for a while so I wanted to just create for the sake of creating, even if it breaks some rules.

Thank you again and take care ! :*

Been taking it slow and simple past few weeks for the sake of my enjoyment. Maybe It will help my writing productivity and actually make me do something for this project~ :D

Looking good! Very solid figure drawing and I dig how you're experimenting a lot with your studies and trying out different themes and approaches. Nice style on these overall, keep it up!

(04-13-2022, 01:38 AM)cgmythology Wrote: Looking good!  Very solid figure drawing and I dig how you're experimenting a lot with your studies and trying out different themes and approaches.  Nice style on these overall, keep it up!

Thank you !!! <3

More pieces incoming~
I have yet to do serious studies... yet. Still struggling with light but let's just keep trying~

cool clothing rendering. love that edge control.

also nice stylized look on your portraits. i can see some Zeronis influence on your work

although speaking from my own experience i would suggest you also try to do studies unerelated to your favorite artists to improve and develop your own unique style as following your favorite artist processes can be a good startign point but will limit your learning too much in the long run.

speakign from experience.
I envy both your rendering/brush control and drawing abilities. Great stuff.

I love your stuff, and you made great progress. Are all of the figure sketches done from imagination? Even if not that's pretty impressive.

Personally I don't like the lens flair-ish addition to your latest paintings. I feel like it detracts away from the painting, and makes it look "cheap". That's just my opinion though
Great stuff! I flipped through older pages and was kind of fascinated by your material renderings studies. While you was so lost in anatomy, the material studies, specially the glossy stuff, even then was top notch. The anatomy is catching up for sure, this manga muscular girls are looking great. Kind of shame it resulted in mostly quite flat colors that wouldn't allow to show your skills and fascination with materials and variety of reflections. So that would be my advice - go wild in that area, do some crazy show off of that things next time.