Jak's Sketchbook, past works and wips of the past
Been putting it off for so long to make a SB on here, long time lurker of Concept art of the times of old when the bloody seas drank Atlantis.

Posting older works and some new and then hopefully begin posting more and more up to date ones to build up the thread to see progression when i keep at this.

[Image: adI28Qn.jpg]
[Image: CtUl20u.jpg]
[Image: bEqHp9B.jpg]
[Image: GTkEdFy.jpg]
[Image: qLXZxl6.jpg]
[Image: 7QzsVW0.jpg]
[Image: ttucxRc.jpg]
[Image: Ehij0C2.jpg]
[Image: 10GH9CT.jpg]
[Image: 0neFA2B.jpg]

[Image: RDbOPRr.jpg]
Really good looking stuff. The picture with the owl, skull and women reminds me a lot of some of Baroness's album covers, very cool.
4/10 rubber chickens
needs more saturation
i want the colors to punch people in the eye balls

Brushworks gotten heaps better. Should post more of your armor designs

Holy holy holy your lines are amazing!! And that last portrait is A+, great to see characters with some distinct androgyny.

(09-10-2015, 12:31 PM)jsel Wrote: Really good looking stuff. The picture with the owl, skull and women reminds me a lot of some of Baroness's album covers, very cool.

Haha you nailed it spot on the head, I am quite smitten with John Dyer Baizleys work

Thanks Corey and Vlada

been watching Jin-roh Wolf brigade and Patlabor recently
[Image: Grxocf2.png]
[Image: jGdmt1H.jpg]
[Image: xmhFEmEm.png][Image: PDbi0jIm.jpg]
[Image: yN8P0BWm.jpg][Image: dZSLeYOm.jpg]

Dem Gurney Rocks
[Image: Q4NF4tfl.jpg]
[Image: YkrQfdWl.jpg]
[Image: aDEQ6VOl.jpg]
Ballin stuff in here, Jakazi. I think I'd like to see a higher rez of the last one.

Small crit on that last piece, the characters don't seem to be interacting with one another. I think it's partly because the girl doesn't appear to be looking at the other character; feels better in the rough. It also kind of breaks the flow of the composition.