AChi's sketchbook~
Hello everyone,

I've been self-taught for years and in real life it's hard to find someone to critique and comment on my works. So I decide to create this thread and will upload daily practice. Critique and leave ur comments to help me improve please! Tongue Thumbs_up 

I'll start with some study I did yesterday. These are color study based on photos, no much detail, just want to get the color right.

Attached Files Image(s)

(02-17-2016, 11:54 PM)AChi Wrote: Hello everyone,

I've been self-taught for years and in real life it's hard to find someone to critique and comment on my works. So I decide to create this thread and will upload daily practice. Critique and leave ur comments to help me improve please! Tongue Thumbs_up 

I'll start with some study I did yesterday. These are color study based on photos, no much detail, just want to get the color right.

man the look so great  In love
nice job with the color and lighting

(02-18-2016, 12:02 AM)Ankit_draws Wrote: man the look so great  In love
nice job with the color and lighting

Thanks Ankit!

Today's value sketch.

Attached Files Image(s)

more value sketch

Attached Files Image(s)

try something new

Attached Files Image(s)

Hi! Great work on your enviros! I'll try to push my enviromnent studies, too! Is this monkey from imagination?

(02-22-2016, 02:28 AM)neopatogen Wrote: Hi! Great work on your enviros! I'll try to push my enviromnent studies, too!  Is this monkey from imagination?

Hello Neo! I am surprised to see you in this thread! I watched ur thread then found Amit's class, before that I was totally doing my own study, never get organised. I've seen ur works too, they are great! Hope we can improve together.

That baboon is a photo study, after doing environment for days i get stuck a bit and decide to do something else.

160221 photo study

Attached Files Image(s)

how my dog walks me everyday

Attached Files Image(s)

Attached Files Image(s)

160302 having fun with brushes

Attached Files Image(s)

Attached Files Image(s)

160304 photo study

Attached Files Image(s)

Really impressive stuff, landscapes are a lot of fun to study! Love the colors you've used  Thumbs_up

find my embarrassing old art in my blog
Cool studies try to apply them too! Keep up the good work!

(03-05-2016, 07:23 AM)herkkusieni Wrote: Really impressive stuff, landscapes are a lot of fun to study! Love the colors you've used  Thumbs_up

thank you! im still working on color study and need to do more shape practice as well

(03-05-2016, 03:29 PM)Hobitt Wrote: Cool studies try to apply them too! Keep up the good work!

thank you very much!

photo study

Attached Files Image(s)

Attached Files Image(s)

I love your latest piece!

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead