AChi's sketchbook~
Tongue 
(03-07-2016, 09:06 AM)John Wrote: I love your latest piece!

thank you Tongue

practice for Amit's class.
been doin these for weeks..

Attached Files Image(s)

start doing victor cloux's homework....

Attached Files Image(s)

Great stuff going on! Keep it coming :)

(03-12-2016, 10:56 AM)BrushNoir Wrote: Great stuff going on! Keep it coming :)

thank you mate!

Attached Files Image(s)

Great studies! Really good colors and brushwork. Persevere and you're going to get far!

(03-13-2016, 08:40 AM)Piotr Jasielski Wrote: Great studies! Really good colors and brushwork. Persevere and you're going to get far!

Thank you Pio, I am trying to do more practice everyday but the Uni work is holding me back...

160313, need to do some cloud studies later Thinking

Attached Files Image(s)

Attached Files Image(s)

Attached Files Image(s)

im going to say some more here from now on everyday instead of just the date Thumbs_up

some more composition sketches for CC1, got no time left for naked people sketches and color study Sad
Iam a bit desperate that it looks almost impossible to gain an industrial training chance by the end of this year.....

Attached Files Image(s)

mum says what im doing is a waste of time and money Sad  But I've gone that far and dont want to give up and stop here

Attached Files Image(s)

learn a new trick, by using wrist and arm to draw long lines, they look better than just using fingers.

Attached Files Image(s)

try new painter16 today, I actually prefer PT than PS, it comes with perspective tool, colour wheel, and line smoothing...gonna use PT from now on (maybe)   But changing all the key shortcuts and picking brushes in PT will take me a while..

Attached Files Image(s)

no time for more practice Sad

Attached Files Image(s)

I need to do more master studies, everytime im do my own work I dont know what to put at the front and mid view..

Attached Files Image(s)

cant feel improve Sad

Attached Files Image(s)

Great work! Do you use reference for your figures or are some of them from imagination?

(03-18-2016, 05:50 AM)AChi Wrote: 160318

mum says what im doing is a waste of time and money Sad  But I've gone that far and dont want to give up and stop here

Hey, I think most of us experience smaller or a bigger dose of such treatment from our family. IIRC Alex Negrea's dad stopped talking to him after he decided to pursue art. The question is how serious you are - if you're like Alex then you're gonna get far, but it would be the worst pain if you run out of steam half way. Art is fun but the competition in the industry is fierce, so it's a hard thing to decide on. Best of luck whatever path you choose!