CC 2: Crackedskulls bloodborne monsters.
did some thumbs to warm up

studies and sketches.

sketches and studies.

Comp 6 is very strong I like it! :)
Thanks kazenodino

Read that the priests/clerics trasformation into beasts is more hardcore so I tried to make 1 of the sketches more monsterly.

wow crackedskull you got some great ideas coming through, love how you do your comps, I do like number 2 in your last set of comps but thats just me... keep exploring, great stuff so far...
Thank you Slash.

Holy shit cracked, thas a lotta woik-----!!

The drama in the comps above are beaut, real cool looking design above them too, I have no meaningful crits or anything, just keep going because yeah, this is your kinda challenge O_O

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
Your compositions look killer. I don't want to look at your works at the moment just because I might lift one of yours.

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead
Whoa, I'm really loving that one with the roaring creature and the moon--so much drama and excitement! Makes me think a bit of Attack on Titan with those freaky sling machines.

DeviantArt YouTube | My Books and Comics

[url=http://arapersonica.deviantart.com/][/url]
The comps are looking great !

You got this! No need to say more ^^

Man you really levelled up! that last comp really feels like bb already!

Thank you everyone :D
Also the roaring dragon-like creature is a cleric beast study.

I'm definitely starting to feel DS/bloodborne vibe from this. Just make sure your characters are in perspective. At this stage it's still vague enough that anything goes, but the more legs something has the more you have to watch out so it doesn't get wonky further down the line.

Fucking sick work. There you made me swear. Happy now, you profanity enabler? You don't need my crits, just push that shit boi!

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta
Holy fuck!

Killing it Cracked!!!!!!!

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
Lodratio - Good point, I tried to fix all perspective issues, theres probably some hidden still. I appreciate the advice man :)

Amit - haha, I like the sound of that, thank you.

5mrr - Thanks :D

Wow, that looks awesome! Scary stuff!

Awesome, you're so far ahead already! I like that crab claw! Anything crab-like is awesome imao :) Did the Hunter throw a torch in him? It's not quite clear at this point. Hope to see more rendered details on that monster!

woah this is looking great already, love your colors !
So far looks good, looking forward to seeing the final!