Shabby's Sketchbook
I see! Thanks for correcting me - I learnt something today!

Attached Files Image(s)

I'm starting a new portfolio piece, and am still working on a portrait I need to make this week. Made a lot of progress on my figure drawing and bargue piece too!

Attached Files Image(s)

Hey Shabby, awesome red panda and line drawings! Guess your atelier studies help you! Do you already have some portfolio? You could post a link in your signature or in the 1st sketchbook post if you do.

Thank you, Neo! Sadly I have nothing to speak of yet. That's what this stuff is for!

Bargue finished! Figure finished! Had a break in the Netherlands! Re-energized!

I'm working on a Twitch page and I need some personal work for that. So therefore I redid the piece I showed in here earlier.

So here's:
Bargue #3
Figure long pose
Portfolio piece WIP
Some ink sketches
Some scraps (since I want to get over my fear of posting the bad stuff along with the good!_

Attached Files Image(s)

Hey Shabby. Those atelier studies are crazy.  I can't imagine myself doing "just that" for hours on end.

Have you done any color studies in digital or paint? It seems like your process in digital and traditional are pretty different.
It's pretty taxing sometimes, yeah. 
I have been avoiding color for some time, but am ready to tackle it now!
Very small update - I've been working on getting a twitch channel set up and have been doing traditional art - but after resetting my phone I lost all those photos. So I only have this stuff atm. u_u''

Attached Files Image(s)

Dump that I wanted to post yesterday but couldn't because I couldn't access the site
Pretty much all of these are either short sketches or WIPs.

Attached Files Image(s)

really good pencil renderings yo :)

Thanks Leonard! 

I've started painting this portrait. Hoping to be able to put it in my portfolio when it's done!

Attached Files Image(s)

Some more work on this. Probably doing some more on this later tonight but wanted to drop an update!

Attached Files Image(s)

Dumping some progress shots!

Attached Files Image(s)

Those artelier exercises are looking damn good.

Consider doing some B&W portraits/characters to transfer over that value knowledge you're gaining from those studies. The colors in this latest painting you're working on are good, but it lacks the value structure.

I know - I have to practice more! It seems to be a common thing among atelier students, haha

Some updates on WIPs

Attached Files Image(s)