CC4 wips
Probably wont keep the wiener. Maybe I will.

Attached Files Image(s)

Dude, that looks crazy. I dont understand what happened in the bottom 2 panels but it doesnt really matter honestly. Great work so far! Intestinal paneling is so genius.

That's wicked XD

Sketcherinos

Link Tree

Discord: emnida
WTF! But an awesome WTF! :)

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta
Wow, really awesome! Love this! I think the ambiguous ending is cool cause the reader can decide for themselves wtf just happened : )

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram
Abandoned Hideout Discord Server
Discord: JonR#4453
Thanks for the responses guys! I'm surprised people like that. Feeling like I need to start getting away from whatever it is I've been trying to emulate with fantasy/sci-fi stuff, and just do what I genuinely find interesting.

This one's a bit more stiff. Still fun.

Attached Files Image(s)

Really digging the way you're handling the panels in these - pretty unique from anything else I've ever seen!
Thanks man, I honestly don't know what I'm doing as far as sequential art goes. But I'm having a lot of fun with it.

Attached Files Image(s)

"Greetings. You are dead, and it is time to pay your dues."

"My dues? Dues for what?"

"All the times you wasted while living."

"How long do I have to stay here?"

"That depends."

Attached Files Image(s)

Good to see you bashing out tons of ideas. I think you might benefit from working more on the script side of things. It's only one page, but that means it needs to be really really well executed for the story to have an impact. I think your layout and art will be cool, and if it rests on a great story then it will be even better.

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta
That one mock up of the house and the pipes has something going for it. Looks like it could be really unique and still have some incredibly clear storytelling.

Your drawings look very interesting and comic-like but I don't understand the end of the story in all of them. Try to come with something that would be more easily understandable. Good luck!

Thanks for the feedback guys. I'm pretty weak at story telling, so I end up leaving things ambiguous in a bad way. But, doing this sequential work is very fun regardless.

Attached Files Image(s)