CC4 Space,coffee and potential monstrosities
Heres a thread i picked the topic "down the hatch"

first version this was done along with the script

Second version ill stick to this one,  these are sketches just to plan the layouts etc. 

quick costume design for the character

and im thinking about rendering the whole page so will have to test and see if it will look good...

Way to go man, its coming along fine. I think there may be some wasted space in the middle panel furhest down on the page. Maybe move the main character clooser to the camera? Try to check out some comics to see what camera angles and composition they use!

Zorrentos has a point. A few of the panels, like the diagonal split panels I think could be simplified down to one panel and still convey whats needed.

@Zorrentos, Adam. Agree agree agree! I noticed the most important process in comics just like in writing is editing, so ive cut down those diagonal splits  and reworked certain panels.

Alright here is close to the final.If ill have more time ill work on it, if not whatever i learned a lot of stuff from this, but in the end i dropped the ball, many reasons some are my fault others not, but whatever no one cares about that stuff!

Man I think you did really great! It really came to life! I really like the look of the painting, looks like it's rough looking on purpose! Only thing I'd say, since we have more time now is to make the 'click ' sound effect when he pushes the button more obvious, it gets lost among the other sounds and is so crucial to the narrative. Also the whoosh / sucking of the alien out the hatch could be do with being more obvious. Hope you get to work it up a bit more ^^

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram
Abandoned Hideout Discord Server
Discord: JonR#4453
Its starting to look cinematic with how you composed it. I like that second panel the most with the guy being surprised. Id get some hand reference for that bottom left panel. The signage for the gas station in the first panel could be better. Maybe you could base it on a a real gas station sign.

@Adam,Jyonny  Thanks!  made a few adjustments.

you have a typo in the second to last panel! (didin't <--- )

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram
Abandoned Hideout Discord Server
Discord: JonR#4453