New around here! My art :)
Smile 
Hi Everyone,

So, I'll be coming here regularly, seems a good spot to talk about art and get good critique, and besides it will force me to upload stuff, which is something I don't do as much as I should. 
Anyway, here are a few of my pieces, I hope you guys like them, I'm currently trying to do a few MTG inspired ones to send to their artdrop mail.
And of course, C&C always welcomed :D 

Cheers!

Attached Files Image(s)

dude these are great,
are these close to how you like to render or are you adapting towards the magic band?
I tried to send some work to wizards art drop but got no response so I'm working on some new ones to send that I'll be trying to get more directed to their brand look.
solid work man, where can I see more?

GUMROAD | ARTSTATIONINSTAGRAM | YOUTUBETWITCH | SKETCHBOOK
Discord tag: AndrewGibbons#3357
Beautiful stuff Snake, thanks for sharing. Looking forward to seeing more of your work and good luck with the MTG drop.
(08-29-2017, 02:25 AM)xelfereht Wrote: dude these are great,
are these close to how you like to render or are you adapting towards the magic band?
I tried to send some work to wizards art drop but got no response so I'm working on some new ones to send that I'll be trying to get more directed to their brand look.
solid work man, where can I see more?

Hey, thanks man! Well, I dunno, I think this is how I naturally render things  Tongue
Do you think I should be rendering things more?
And I don't really have much more recent stuff, I have to upload a few things I'm finishing. This is where I have a couple of pieces, though: https://www.artstation.com/frmiyara

Quote:Posted by Shalis - 10 minutes ago
Beautiful stuff Snake, thanks for sharing. Looking forward to seeing more of your work and good luck with the MTG drop.

thanks a lot Shalis!  Party  

Great to see this place is still alive, I though I was late haha
Cheers
dude your renderings already really nice
dont take this the wrong way cos i really like your work, but maybe its overall a little stiff and the atmos effects are very tentative.
these are not necessarily bad
honestly your stuff is dope haha, just thinking whats missing in the impact when i open an image.
sorry if its not helpful... aah theyre super nice, but i dont get that wow feeling?
i dunno sorry man, haha forget me... :P

GUMROAD | ARTSTATIONINSTAGRAM | YOUTUBETWITCH | SKETCHBOOK
Discord tag: AndrewGibbons#3357
(09-12-2017, 02:31 AM)xelfereht Wrote: dude your renderings already really nice
dont take this the wrong way cos i really like your work, but maybe its overall a little stiff and the atmos effects are very tentative.
these are not necessarily bad
honestly your stuff is dope haha, just thinking whats missing in the impact when i open an image.
sorry if its not helpful... aah theyre super nice, but i dont get that wow feeling?
i dunno sorry man, haha forget me... :P

Hi man! Hey, I'm here for that ruthless criticism, so don't worry!
Yeah, actually I kinda feel the same with my art, about it being a little stiff somehow, but I don´t have any clue on how to fix it really, so if you come up with something I'm all ears :P 
Cheers!
Wow, I love your stuff! I totally get a Magic feel from it. No crits from me, because I'm not at a level where I could pick flaws, but I wish you luck with getting mtg work :)

I'm not on here a whole lot and I'd love to follow your art. Do you have insta/dA/twitter?

-   Sketchbook   - 
(09-19-2017, 07:42 AM)BadWoolf Wrote: Wow, I love your stuff! I totally get a Magic feel from it. No crits from me, because I'm not at a level where I could pick flaws, but I wish you luck with getting mtg work :)

I'm not on here a whole lot and I'd love to follow your art. Do you have insta/dA/twitter?

Hey, thank you very much man! Well, I have an artstation which is https://www.artstation.com/frmiyara
Also I'm on Facebook. I should create an instagram just to upload wips and sketches, like everyone does, but that will have to wait because I'm too lazy with those things haha.

I´m not here a lot either, it would be cool to bring this site back from stagnation!

Cheers man!
Oh, hey, really nice work, very Karla Ortiz ish.
Show us some sketches you do, how you practice, studies, comps and so on.
I'm curious!

(09-20-2017, 09:47 PM)walent Wrote: Oh, hey, really nice work, very Karla Ortiz ish.
Show us some sketches you do, how you practice, studies, comps and so on.
I'm curious!

Hi Walent, thanks, glad you like them! don't know about Karla Ortiz ish, she's a huge inspiration for sure though :)
About sketches and studies and stuff, yeah, I have tons, I have to organize everything and start uploading... maybe that or start doing it with new stuff and just go with that, we'll see!
 By the way, I saw your stuff on artstation, man, I LOVE your figures and your brushwork! Lots of gesture studies, right? I'm starting my days by doing half hour of those New Masters Academy life drawing videos on youtube, and I feel the improvement after like 50 pages. 
On the side note, I think I'll steal your outlining technique here and there lol

Cheers