Vitor sketchbook
(04-19-2023, 10:53 AM)Leo Ki Wrote: I can picture 5 and 6 teaming up for the hunt, complementary features.

5 is my favorite too

stuff from this week

Attached Files Image(s)

Loving the recent sketches, very elegant line work as well as poses. Are you planning on coloring them?

(05-02-2023, 12:01 PM)cgmythology Wrote: Loving the recent sketches, very elegant line work as well as poses.  Are you planning on coloring them?
I don't intend to work with color for now

animal sketches

Attached Files Image(s)

Great lines with the animal sketches, very confident with some great gesture work. Keep it up!

I like the playful nature of your animal sketches, I can feel the movement in them :D Additionally, your linework is excellent and I envy it :)

Sketchblag

Join our Study Group: The Velvet Revolvers!  Let's work hard together!
(05-30-2023, 03:29 AM)cgmythology Wrote: Great lines with the animal sketches, very confident with some great gesture work. Keep it up!
thanks bro

(05-31-2023, 02:28 AM)Bookend Wrote: I like the playful nature of your animal sketches, I can feel the movement in them :D Additionally, your linework is excellent and I envy it :)

thanks bro i'm working hard with the lines

line and flat colors

Attached Files Image(s)

few more sketches of hands and animals

Attached Files Image(s)

Great updates as usual, very strong line work throughout here!

coming back with the faces in the traditional

Attached Files Image(s)

Amazing progress really nice characters, I really like that black girl in the jacket with the A on it. More of that style:) What books artists do you study from?

Front End Developer by day but an Artist by Night
"Artists help artists"
My Sketchbook | Artstation | Instagram | Youtube Lets Learn 3D
Really great updates as always, can't get enough of those lines, always crisp and confident! Great work!

(06-28-2023, 03:44 AM)nufftalon Wrote: Amazing progress really nice characters, I really like that black girl in the jacket with the A on it. More of that style:)
What books artists do you study from?

I've read a lot of books but when it comes to the human figure the two I like the most are Manual Drawing by Glenn Vilppu and Figure drawing design and invention by Michael Hampton

(07-14-2023, 10:22 PM)cgmythology Wrote: Really great updates as always, can't get enough of those lines, always crisp and confident! Great work!

thanks bro

some studies reproducing Kirk Shinmoto's drawings I think the shapes of his figures are very good and I want to learn how he approaches

trying to apply what I understood from Kirk Shinmoto in my own drawings

I also continue to do portraits on toned paper, in this one I ended up getting the eye potion wrong but I still manage to fix it

some attempts to do this pose the first one in traditional didn't turn out so good so I tried a few times in digital

last and not least, some studies by Bridgman

Amaaazing!!

>steals skills and runs away< :)

Sketchblag

Join our Study Group: The Velvet Revolvers!  Let's work hard together!
(08-10-2023, 12:02 PM)Bookend Wrote: Amaaazing!!

>steals skills and runs away< :)

gesture drawing practice

Attached Files Image(s)