one_two's sketchbook
cgmythology, well, not in the near future. it would be great to finish the one I started, here's a little progress. I haven't been around for quite some time.

Attached Files Image(s)

_spec, yep, I use brushpen and fineliner

Attached Files Image(s)

psh.psh

Attached Files Image(s)

a little progress on the painting...

Attached Files Image(s)

I really like how you can feel the natural light coming in it would be hard to comment otherwise on something that seem like a carbon copy of a photography i would expect a minimum of a reference if you really exept any critism but at the rate you seem to be working there isn't much of a point for a critic because it will simply end up being the best you can produce period currently.It will only be at that moment that it will be done that something will emerge as possibly off.Would still love to see the reference if you took any artistic liberty or if you purely gone for a carbon copy.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
Neat sketchbook pages, and I'm loving the way you're approaching shading in that painting. The soft, light-infused transitions are very pleasant to look at. Can't wait to see the final result!

dimensional-knight, thanks for stopping by and commenting
darktiste, thanks for the input
Made myself a sketchbook for oil painting some time ago. Here's a sketch along with it.

Attached Files Image(s)

psh.psh

Attached Files Image(s)

a little progress on the painting...

Attached Files Image(s)

This carpet look like it would give me nightmare i can only lift you my hat for having the patience to deal with so many angle change,value and color shift as well as keeping the thing symmetrical to a certain degree.As someone who as never really been dealing with mixing color traditionally this is totally out of my wheel house.

My Sketchbook
darktiste, thanks

Attached Files Image(s)

nice sketchbook you have a great variety of poses i like that you try to draw the same pose in different angle

Great figure drawings! Are you moving around live models or rotating them from mind?

VitorCardoso, thanks
dimensional-knight, thanks, i'm using 3d models on sketchfab for these drawings
haven't painted digitally for quite some time so here are some studies from last week

Attached Files Image(s)

psh.psh

Attached Files Image(s)

You've been keeping busy! Great batch of studies here. Love the cleanness of your figure work in general, very solid crisp lines with a solid understanding of the underlying anatomy. Great stuff!

thanks, CG

Attached Files Image(s)

b/w training

Attached Files Image(s)

Excellent study, the values are on point here! Great and interesting brushwork as well, makes the painting look very lively which I dig!

Those new painting are something else.They feel solid.But the guy in the foreground in this one he seem very small if he suppose to be of similar height as the rest?

My Sketchbook