Tripaseca's sketchbook
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I want to pick up drawing as hobby, if I get good maybe pick gigs or as a job. If that happens I'd like to do Illustration. I Made this sketchbook thread to have critique and sense of progression. I'm ESL, please bear with me for my bad grammar or small vocabulary.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I started by picking the PDF book of Andrew Loomis, HFWAP. I almost always use reference or else I fall back to symbol and very basic drawings. And I don't have many materials so I do exercises and drawings with ballpoint pens and pencils. I'd like to start experimenting with digital a year from now, in the meantime I can get more comfortable drawing traditional.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Here some drawing I've done from December 25 to January 17; x[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]

[/font]

"Draw" - Blank Canvas 
Hey welcome to Crimson Daggers Tripaseca24!

Nice start here - Loomis is an awesome guy to study from.

I see you're into drawing people - may be you would find Proko's figure drawing videos useful? His teachings are highly recommended, not sure if you've seen these before

https://www.youtube.com/c/ProkoTV/featured

Good luck and I look forward to sharing your art journey :)

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

Don't worry, we can understand you just fine. Welcome to the forums! Loomis is a great place to start, when it comes to heads and facial placements.
Welcome to the forums! Seems like your off to a good start with lots and lots of mileage! Keep it up, and continue to study the Loomis books carefully! They are a good starting point!

More drawings , some from loomis' FWAP, anatomy from a teach comic style book, cool patterns from a book that teaches ballpoint pen for fun, and some exercises from Keys to drawing book.

Ty everyone for the warm welcome~

@Artloader
Yes, I've seen people recommend Proko, thanks for reminding me. I like how he explains step by step, I watched a few videos where he teaches loomis head method and that helped me understand it better, because in the fun with the pencil book loomis he doesn't goes very deep explaining it. I'll have to see his figure videos.

@Dominicque
Ok I'm glad I can be understood. Loomis has a book that teaches just heads and hands but first I'm tackling fun with the pencil.

@Zorrentos
I wouldn't say it's a lot of mileage, I started drawing daily at the start of this year and there were some days I felt burned and didn't draw anything, but it's something. And I don't know what you mean by studying carefully, could you explain a little? I guess looking at each carefully and slowly planning each line. For the moment I'm just copying his blook heads and trying to get construction into my brain.

I will continue to practice FWAP and going over Keys to drawing book.

"Draw" - Blank Canvas 
Thank you so much for making this drawing it helped me remember how far i came in my own journey i did this drawing around the page 4 of my sketchbook who now as 41 page.It funny how it happen to be the same picture i can't remember where i seen it .Clearly it a popular image i can't remember the origin of.Since this as little to nothing to do with your sketch i though i would share a picture with you as gift.I hope that it will help you develop a better sense of volume and an understanding of the plane of the head.Don't be mistake by the apparence it as really good resolution. Thank you again.

Attached Files Image(s)

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
Quote:I wouldn't say it's a lot of mileage, I started drawing daily at the start of this year and there were some days I felt burned and didn't draw anything, but it's something. And I don't know what you mean by studying carefully, could you explain a little? I guess looking at each carefully and slowly planning each line. For the moment I'm just copying his blook heads and trying to get construction into my brain.

What I mean is to draw carefully, analyze and try to take a lot of notes as you are studying. And don't forget to continue to apply all your studies from imagination as well! It will help greatly in solidifying the knowledge! :)