Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 2,124
» Latest member: Shadow
» Forum threads: 7,308
» Forum posts: 124,074

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 1378 online users.
» 15 Member(s) | 1350 Guest(s)
AhrefsBot, Apple, Applebot, Baidu, Bing, Google, Mojeek, Moz, Pinterest, Semrush, Seznam, Wget [SpamBot], Yandex, Artemis, CBinnsIllustration, Cosmic Inhabitant, Damien Levs, FallingWater, GenesisVandrake, Lunatique, maruv, Shadow, Zizka

Latest Threads
Darktiste Sketchbook
Forum: SKETCHBOOKS
Last Post: Zizka
39 minutes ago
» Replies: 1,141
» Views: 540,660
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FANTASY ILL...
Forum: SEEKING A GROUP
Last Post: Shadow
47 minutes ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 3,153
Crimson Guardians
Forum: PARTNER/GROUP DAILIES
50 minutes ago
» Replies: 34
» Views: 35,508
Hello, I guess...
Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF
57 minutes ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 59
Pen Pineapple Apple Sketc...
Last Post: maruv
7 hours ago
» Replies: 10
» Views: 519
Sketchbook: Version 1.5
Last Post: Damien Levs
Yesterday, 07:19 AM
» Replies: 104
» Views: 10,072
Environment Challenge #4 ...
Forum: COMMUNITY CHALLENGES
Last Post: darktiste
Yesterday, 01:48 AM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 95
Introduction
Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF
04-18-2024, 03:00 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 49
Leg Muscles Study
Forum: SEEKING CRITIQUE/PAINTOVERS
Last Post: Flying Ball
04-18-2024, 02:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 33
Shin's Sketchbook
04-16-2024, 12:57 AM
» Replies: 498
» Views: 381,377

Hello all!
Posted by: Knut - 01-28-2012, 03:19 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (3)

Hi my name is Knut I`m a "new" guy all tought ive been listing and watching Crimsons daggers awhile not so much active in chat since i was busy drawing/painting!

I am from Norway hence the strange name Knut :D
I have a webpage (even if its incomplete since i suck with webpages): www.artofknut.com

Here to get better at what i love!

~Knut

Print this item

Let's sharpen my crimson skills
Posted by: empyrean - 01-27-2012, 08:22 PM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (1)

Just wanted to quickly say hello. I've been following the Crimson Daggers a long time, but never had the balls to join the fun. This new forum is the perfect opportunity to participate.

Let it begin!

Print this item

Hello everyone
Posted by: levigilbert - 01-27-2012, 03:18 PM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

Hey guys,

My name's Levi Gilbert. Been a bit of a lurker for a while and thought I'd finally join in on the fun.

Here are some links to my stuff:

Website/Portfolio
Blog
Livestream
Twitter

Print this item

I'm here for the bitches :D
Posted by: Forrestimel - 01-27-2012, 12:46 PM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

Hey all, some of you might know me from the various other art websites I go on to, I figure since I'm introducing myself I should just leave links of my stuff on here too. Hoping to be an active member of this community :)

Crimson Daggers Sketchbook

Deviantart

My blog has links to everything I post on so check that out for other sites I go on to :)

My Blog

Portfolio

Print this item

Wink Hello Everyone, how are you all?
Posted by: ArchaicModernist - 01-27-2012, 12:39 PM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

I saw this site being promoted on Tumblr, and I've been searching for a good art community for the longest time!
This place seems to be the best choice.

I go by Adori online and my deviantart username is Kolourfulkeyboard999.
I have a tumblr account: archaicmodernist.
I really hope to improve art wise with the help of you all!

Print this item

Rainbow hey daggers
Posted by: ferrando - 01-27-2012, 08:36 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

[]==•==//======>

glad you are thriving and gorgeous.

-adam <3

Print this item

Wink Hi everybody!
Posted by: Chilingo - 01-27-2012, 08:27 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

I'm a new member :)

Print this item

Information 'Sup daggers!
Posted by: Unik - 01-27-2012, 03:49 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (5)

Hi there!

Been lurking around Dan and Dave's livestreams and whatnot for some time now, hiding in the shadows. So I figured now with the forum and all its about time I stepped forward. Im Jarl from Norway, I'm 21, and I currently suck at drawing!

Even so, should I make a crappy sketchbook here so people can give me tips on how to improve or continue to try to improve solo style? Id love some feedback. At the same time I am kinda embarassed after seeing all the awesome sketchbooks ^^

Nice to meet you all btw! :)

Print this item

Yeah it's me
Posted by: Nyra - 01-26-2012, 10:12 PM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (2)

Hey there!

My name's Nico and I'm from Germany. I'm 19 years old and I finish school this year and hopefully get in the art industry some time.

Recently I'm pretty inactive and I'm here to change it and get to know other artists inspiring me and hopefully meet some awesome guys (and gals o.0) :D

You can watch some of my stuff here or here.

See ya in the forums!

Print this item

Hi there...
Posted by: Deero - 01-26-2012, 09:40 PM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (6)

...my name is Daniel Robles, I'm 31 y old electronic engineer, workin in the electronic industry since over 10 years and f*ckin fed up with it. XD
Its just so plain and boring I can't really imagine stayin in it till the end of my workin days.
Anyways...i started drawing/sketching in 2008 and still doin it in my spare time. I assume I can learn a lot here and of course have a lot of fun. ;)

C Ya around!

Print this item