Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 2,127
» Latest member: D1$ass3mbl3d
» Forum threads: 7,309
» Forum posts: 124,103

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 3357 online users.
» 13 Member(s) | 3330 Guest(s)
AhrefsBot, Apple, Applebot, Baidu, Bing, DuckDuckGo, Facebook, Google, Mojeek, Moz, Pinterest, Semrush, Twitter, Yandex, Cosmic Inhabitant, D1$ass3mbl3d, Damien Levs, Dominicque, FallingWater, JosephCow, Lege1, Lunatique, one_two, VitorCardoso, Zizka

Latest Threads
Sketchbook: Version 1.5
Forum: SKETCHBOOKS
Last Post: Damien Levs
Yesterday, 11:20 AM
» Replies: 111
» Views: 11,085
Vitor sketchbook
Yesterday, 11:17 AM
» Replies: 221
» Views: 63,490
Punky Sketches
Last Post: RottenPocket
Yesterday, 08:53 AM
» Replies: 93
» Views: 68,351
Look what the Sonoran win...
04-24-2024, 06:11 PM
» Replies: 129
» Views: 35,851
How I stopped worrying an...
Forum: ART RELATED
Last Post: darktiste
04-23-2024, 06:39 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 53
CGMythology's Sketchbook
Last Post: Jephyr
04-23-2024, 10:06 AM
» Replies: 851
» Views: 208,856
Sketchbook
Last Post: Jephyr
04-23-2024, 10:00 AM
» Replies: 23
» Views: 1,322
Environment Challenge #4 ...
Forum: COMMUNITY CHALLENGES
Last Post: Lege1
04-21-2024, 04:02 AM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 196
Leg Muscles Study
Forum: SEEKING CRITIQUE/PAINTOVERS
Last Post: JosephCow
04-20-2024, 11:19 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 117
Darktiste Sketchbook
Last Post: Zizka
04-20-2024, 10:14 PM
» Replies: 1,145
» Views: 545,708

Interesting thread title, click it.
Posted by: Conny Nordlund - 01-26-2012, 08:33 PM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

I'm Conny and I like to draw stuff. Preferably for money or backrubs.
I have a website www.connyart.com if anyone's interested.

I've been around at crimsondaggers for a long while. I usually don't talk too much in the chat or post my studies too often. I like to stay in the back, it helps me keep focused and not loose track on what's important.

I'll try to post more on here though. I've kinda lost interest in Concept Art but I'll surely start posting there again for the exposure.

Hello!

Print this item

Sup.
Posted by: VagaBond - 01-26-2012, 01:48 PM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

My names Rick Wharton, im 23 from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
Studying a Diploma of Illustration this year and hoping to start working on my own personal project. I was studying Bachelor of Game Design at Qantm College but quit for personal reasons, and really just wanted to concentrate on the artistic side of things. Peace.

Print this item

Hi!!!
Posted by: Nedgip - 01-26-2012, 10:39 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

Hey guys,

I'm Chris I'm 31 and I live in Sydney with my fiancee and my son. I moved here from London about 3 years ago and since then have been balancing my time between my family a full time job and self studying. Hoping to improve and getter better at art working with the daggers. So pleased there is a forum now for it! :)

Print this item

Hey there guys!
Posted by: Nakadai Shimada - 01-26-2012, 09:40 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

Hi guys, I'm Ed, from the UK. 27. I studied fine art at university, and would love to be able to make a living from art rather than just occasionally selling a painting/doing a comission here and there... This year I've decided I really want to just up my game and make a real push at improving!

Been looking at this place on and off a lot recently, and I've just come from the Dave Luvisi interview, as I'm sure many of you were at. Liked the tone of it, and thought what better than to get on and sign up!

Some of you may recognise the name (I use this everywhere online) and I reconise a few names on here, which is always a pleasure.

I'll post up a link to my Deviant art page for now, and shall be uploading fresh works here when I have them!

Cheers guys, hopefully you'll be seeing a lot more of me around.

DeviantArt page: http://nakadaishimada.deviantart.com/

Print this item

Hi
Posted by: MatejaPetkovic - 01-26-2012, 09:21 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (1)

My name is Mateja aka M
Nice to be here

Here is my blog
http://mattaaa.wordpress.com/

my livestream(also posted in livestream thread)
http://www.livestream.com/superm0d1fied

my CA page
http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread....ght=Mateja

M

Print this item

What's Uuup (From Uruguay!)
Posted by: Egg0 - 01-26-2012, 07:38 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

Hey what's up, I'm Esteban González, I'm 17 years oldm I'm from Uruguay and I'm meeting this of Crimson Daggers, I saw it somewhere some time ago, but now I'm searching more of it, I think that I see a conceptart.org sketchbook or something. Anyways, I really love all this stuff of digital art, I "work" or try to make things more on 2d, but I also love some 3D and also VFX. If you wanna see what I do you can visit my sketchbook: http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=217295

I'm pretty starting with it, but hope to learn the more I can, see ya around!

Print this item

Tongue Holaaaaa HI :)
Posted by: Benjah - 01-25-2012, 02:52 PM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

Hello everybody i'm benjamin 21 years old from Cancún México , joined crimson daggers like a 3 months ago and i like how this community is growing and how everybody is improving in his art personally i can say that i'm learning in little steps haha , the bloodsport are so hard but at the same time are so funny to do things that i cant even think about it

i discovered crimson daggers in a daves stream from a DA post and now with all the things about bloodsports i really want to improve in my art with you guys and maybe someday work in this awesome industry and contribute to this community that changed my life :)

Print this item

hello
Posted by: thedentist4 - 01-25-2012, 12:27 PM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

Hey there, the name's the dentist :) I'm 19, in college, planning to become a dentist BUT I've been drawing for as long as I can remember and art is a huge passion of mine. I admire people like Dave and Hannes and hope to one day be as great as them :blush:

Print this item

Hey there everybody
Posted by: emooi - 01-25-2012, 10:13 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (1)

Hey guys and gals,

My name is Erik and I'm from Holland (excuse me if my English is bad :P )
I'm 27 years old and love to draw. As a kid my father give me a pencil and paper and loved it ever since. About a year ago i started to paint digital and discovered a complete new world and community (A) so i hope that i can learn allot from you guys!!

Meanwhile i work at a post office in a hospital because i cant find a job in the industry.
Couse i graduate last summer I'm Still lurking for a job opportunities and considering to go work as a freelancer. Meanwhile I'm working on my portfolio and my drawing skills to push work every time further.

Anyways, im glad i found this forum thanks to Dave and Dan and i'll hope i can contribute a little to community ;)

Print this item

Hello Crimson Daggers
Posted by: AaronJordan - 01-25-2012, 09:35 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (1)

Hey all, so grateful to be a part of this awesome group.

Print this item