Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 2,131
» Latest member: SalllyMiller
» Forum threads: 7,311
» Forum posts: 124,112

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 1367 online users.
» 9 Member(s) | 1343 Guest(s)
AhrefsBot, Apple, Applebot, Baidu, Bing, Facebook, Google, MJ12bot, Mojeek, Moz, Pinterest, Semrush, Seznam, Yahoo!, Yandex, D1$ass3mbl3d, Damien Levs, DK, Lunatique, one_two, Pubic Enemy, VitorCardoso, Zizka

Latest Threads
Sketchbook: Version 1.5
Forum: SKETCHBOOKS
Last Post: darktiste
9 hours ago
» Replies: 113
» Views: 11,142
Environment Challenge #4 ...
Forum: COMMUNITY CHALLENGES
Last Post: JosephCow
Yesterday, 06:38 AM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 220
Critiques on piece
Forum: SEEKING CRITIQUE/PAINTOVERS
Last Post: D1$ass3mbl3d
Yesterday, 03:39 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 40
̊˙˚˙ Fairly new artist
Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Last Post: D1$ass3mbl3d
Yesterday, 12:32 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 37
Vandrake's sketchbook
Last Post: GenesisVandrake
04-26-2024, 10:02 PM
» Replies: 343
» Views: 103,187
Vitor sketchbook
Last Post: Damien Levs
04-25-2024, 11:17 AM
» Replies: 221
» Views: 63,743
Punky Sketches
Last Post: RottenPocket
04-25-2024, 08:53 AM
» Replies: 93
» Views: 68,488
Look what the Sonoran win...
Last Post: Damien Levs
04-24-2024, 06:11 PM
» Replies: 129
» Views: 35,936
How I stopped worrying an...
Forum: ART RELATED
Last Post: darktiste
04-23-2024, 06:39 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 71
CGMythology's Sketchbook
Last Post: Jephyr
04-23-2024, 10:06 AM
» Replies: 851
» Views: 209,417

Hellos everyone!
Posted by: Waruke - 01-24-2012, 08:37 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (2)

Hey there everyone!
My name is Valeri, 30 years old =_=' and i'm really new for Daggers :D
And i live in forgotten corner of the world like Estonia... lol
I discovered Dan's stream few days ago and got a massive motivation punch from one of his videos. Then Dave's and now i'm here :) Thanks guys for all stuff you doing.
Guess joining this group will help me to keep myself motivated and improve in my artistic skills.
Pleased to meet ya all!

Here's my DA page with some so-so stuff (still in pretty beginning stage) http://warukeichi.deviantart.com/

Print this item

Rainbow Hey!
Posted by: gabrielcunha - 01-24-2012, 08:27 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (3)

I'm Gabriel Cunha and I'm a freelance illustrator from Brazil, I'm with the daggers almost since it's beggining, it's just insane the way I've seen many artists here improve just because of a simple push from Dave's initiative, I have much to thank this study group for it has helped me a lot...

I just made a new blog, hope you guys enjoy my work: http://gabrielcunhaart.wordpress.com

Love the community and keep studying!

Print this item

I can has improvement?
Posted by: DennisHolmgren dhArt - 01-24-2012, 08:22 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (5)

Evening! Nice to meets you all! My name is Dennis, im 24 years old, and a native Swede. I have been drawing seriously since September 2010, and been doing digital art since November 2010 and it's getting more and more addictive to the point where I can barerly think about anything else! =D

I have been watching the Crimson Daggers livestreams for about a week now, and it's just bloody amasing! Im hoping to improve as much as possible with Crimson Daggers and hopefully some good crits from the rest of the community! :)

You can check out my traced ponies and shitty fursona artwork at my Conceptart.org sketchbook: http://www.conceptart.org/forums/showthr...104&page=2

Take care everyone!

Print this item

Oh hey
Posted by: JasperSandner - 01-24-2012, 08:21 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (2)

Hey guys. I'm Jasper, I think I like this forum already. It's gonna be a good time, I can tell.

Print this item

Tongue What's uuuuuuuupppp
Posted by: nE0n1nja - 01-24-2012, 08:18 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (6)

Hey everyone! I found about the daggers a few weeks ago and I was like "whaaaaa", I mean the amount of work everyone puts in is crazy, and I'm joining this community to improve my work ethic and of course to learn how to draw and paint, cause right now I suck, but I think the fastest way to improve is to hang out with you guys, right? :D

Sooo, I'm 21 yrs old, I've never been to an art school, nor I'm planning to, but I hope one day I'll be able to be an artist for a living.. This is my DA page: http://ne0n1nja.deviantart.com/.
And that's pretty much it :blush:

Print this item

wuddup bitches
Posted by: gangstershit - 01-24-2012, 08:17 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (3)

My name is Kirk and I'm from San Diego. I take the occasional class at Studio 2nd Street when I have the scratch. I got started with concept art about 5/6 years ago. Ultimately I want to do a combination on comics and concept art.

I joined the daggers because I hate eating my veggies and need the encouragement to choke that shit down.

Print this item

Hi everyone!
Posted by: Jai Kamat - 01-24-2012, 07:56 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (3)

Hey all, I'm Jai, and I'm a 23 year old illustration student out of Rochester, New York in the US. Joining the Daggers is new for me; I have a sketchbook on conceptart, but I feel like posting here will really boost my work ethic. I hope to meet each one of you and make a lot of friends! Thanks for reading!

Print this item

Hey guys!
Posted by: Ursula Dorada - 01-24-2012, 07:55 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (5)

Hey there!

My name is Ursula Dorada, I am 27 years old, I live in Brazil and I work for Fescher Illustration here: www.fescher.com.br
My personal mess of portfolio is on DA: www.sulamoon.deviantart.com and a clean up version of it on CGHub www.sulamoon.cghub.com

I am however trying to move into freelance, get some work from other countries and be self directed!

I was looking to get more in contact with the daggers community and this seems like the perfect spot for it.

Now let's practice!

Print this item

Hallo
Posted by: Melanie - 01-24-2012, 07:53 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (2)

Hi, my name is Melanie Maier, I am 29 years old (grannie.. hehe), I am from germany, I earn my living as an illustrator, and I am a crimson dagger since November 2009.

In September 2010 I decided to quit my biochemistry studies and since then I work as an illustrator, trying to get better every day, and living my lifetime dream.

Print this item

Thumbs Up Hi!
Posted by: VickyYarova - 01-24-2012, 07:53 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (6)

Hey! My name is Vicky Yarova (or Viktoriya Yarova in full). I am 18 years old, and will do my best to improve with everyone's help and crits hah and obviously through my own efforts. I hope to enjoy my stay on this forum :)
my website - www.vickyyarova.com all other sites that i'm on are on my "contact" page :)

Print this item