JP - Just want to learn to draw.
More stuff (sh#@t)^^.

Attached Files Image(s)

'The best way to have a good ideas is to have a lot of ideas ' Linus Paulingth
Cool stuff, what sources do you use to learn design principles and quick figure sketching? And color :)
I see that you learn shading simple forms from S.Robertson, I'm doing it as well :)

[quote pid='109458' dateline='1482072912']
neopatogenCool stuff, what sources do you use to learn design principles and quick figure sketching? And color :)
I see that you learn shading simple forms from S.Robertson, I'm doing it as well :)

Ok here a little list :):

Books (Figure/Flow/construction/simplify):
Loomis 
Bridgman
Bogarth 
Vilppu(video)
Michael Matessi
Jack Hamm
Atelier
Steve Huston 
Reilly
Proko(video)
Marshall(articles)

Design(Book/videos/Articles):

Universal principles of Design
Anthony jones
Feng Zhu
Paul Richard
Loomis
Michael Matessi

Color:
Alla prima (Flemish Method) Awesome Book!!!
James gurney
Borguerau,Sorolla,Sargent, Da vinci notes. 
Munsell
Reilly

yeah I'm a huge fan of Scott Robertson-Feng zhu.  

I learned a lot about design, composition,lighting,perspective following the program in FZD lol,  :).  Charles Lin shared almost all his assignment in Fzd ;). 

[/quote]

more stuff, I spend a lot the time researching and trying understand the painting from master Borguereau. I learned a lot. XD  

Borguereau's technique:

In some of his later paintings at least, Bouguereau painted lighter areas somewhat thinly over the dried, darker undertone, producing a scumble effect--that is, a complex optical sensation in which light, opaque paint, thinly applied so as to read semiopaque, allows the dried, darker underpaint to influence the final effect. 

The resulting sensation, if properly done, is that of increased coolness of color temperature, softness of texture, and a translucent quality very much like that of the youthful skin of light-complected women and children. Bouguereau applied the lighter lights and highlights heavily enough to approach or reach true opacity in the flesh tones, with a degree of translucence evident in certain places in the darker middletones, and more so in the shadows.

The effect, for which Bouguereau is renowned, is that of actual human skin, which is itself translucent in reality.

Attached Files Image(s)

Hi!!! New year- new shit XD, This year my principal goal is Color-rendering and improve my english gramar and speak ,  I feel what really I understand the rgb slider but mmmmm....... I need more practice(observation) and teach to my brain how see the color.   Let's go !!!!! ^^.

Attached Files Image(s)

Here a little update, this whole subject of perspective I practiced it my first year but I stopped because I wanted to first learn to draw the human figure (2d, flow, proportions), now I return it with a little more than confidence and with more practice and less theory.¬¬

Also i  have that expand my library visual and my knowledge about design I've learned a lot thanks to Feng zhu is really hard but I seems fun.

In this weeks I've spent my time watching videos of Artgerm, ArtCafe, FengZhu, John j. Park, and seeing the sketchbooks, most viewed and ancient in this forum XD just can say amazing sometimes I feel that I lose forces but see all this revives me. XD,

I would like to comment and participate more but I dont have internet connection in my house. :(  but I don't care, one day I will be hokage .^^

regards.

Attached Files Image(s)

Whoa nice studies dude, there's tons here.
One little crit, that female face you drew in the last post has a very manly jaw line and chin, also maybe try doing some more finished things from imagination you have plenty of studies but not much from imagination it seems.

Cheers again for your crit in my sketchbook really appreciate it!.

Thank you for the list of resourses! Especially for the Charles Lin's blog, lots of insignts on the FZD program.

@Triggerpigking- 
Whoops you're all right, now I'm working on my fundamentals, enriching my visual library and once and for all 
stop being a mediocre ^^.

@neopatogen-  you`re welcome, Charles is great. ^^

a little update (very soon stuff more interesting) :) 

I've been practicing more advanced perspective , it's amazing how little I actually knew of this topic, how to create grids freehand (insane),scale,etc.

Attached Files Image(s)

Wow thats a lot of work and dedication, i better get my act together :O Keep working and youll get gud quick! Remember to work from imagination too from time to time to consolidate knowledge! :D

Keep going my dude, seems you're in the right path to improving, nice to see you do a lot of construction and perspective, a lot of beginners tend to not pay much attention to it. Keep it up!
a little update, I could not draw what I would like for a couple of problems in my life (money :(  ) also the problem of my parents who always remind me that drawing is wasting time blah, blah, I will show them they are wrong.  Meh 

kimonas- hahahaha Thank you :) yeah together are more powerful. ^^
Pinshivic- Thanks man  :) , I hope this is the right path. ^^

Attached Files Image(s)

Nice updates as usual dude! if you're studying perspective like in that Jojo picture, I'd highly recommend studying from the Manga Yotsuba.
Cushart Krenz recommended it in his last video and I've been studying it for a bit now, the artist has a really REALLY good sense of perspective even on panels where there's more of a focus on people and less so on buildings and objects.

Just...make sure not to get distracted by it haha, I've become a bit addicted to that manga and have to keep tearing myself away while researching it lol.

(03-26-2017, 01:51 AM)Triggerpigking Wrote: Nice updates as usual dude! if you're studying perspective like in that Jojo picture, I'd highly recommend studying from the Manga Yotsuba.
Cushart Krenz recommended it in his last video and I've been studying it for a bit now, the artist has a really REALLY good sense of perspective even on panels where there's more of a focus on people and less so on buildings and objects.

Just...make sure not to get distracted by it haha, I've become a bit addicted to that manga and have to keep tearing myself away while researching it lol.

Hey!!! If I'm studying my favorite manga artists, in Jojo's anime the artist uses an exaggerated and difficult perspective, different types of lenses, etc.

Oh yeah!! That's what I was seeing in your sketchbook! Yotsuba To !!! , It's a great manga that I read when I was younger :). Most scenes are with a close-up shot.

The most incredible there are no powers, ships, robots, just how beautiful life is. Of course I'll take a look. ^^

The last video of krenz where? Gumroad ?.

Attached Files Image(s)

it's on gumroad now yeah! he's doing a second part apparently as well. The first vid is about an hour long.

Triggerpigking: O.O yeah !!!! thanks ^^.

Moreeeeeeeeeee, here a bit of my daily routine(silhouttes->whatever XD and speedshi....) 2hr ¬¬.

Attached Files Image(s)

Daily exercises  Rolling eyes, funny thought

Attached Files Image(s)

Just draw!!!!!!!!  Thinking

Attached Files Image(s)

Drawwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!  Shock

Attached Files Image(s)

i need draw moreeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! ¬¬.