Hello!
Hi! My name is Ethan and I've been drawing for about three months now. I've only been taking it "seriously" (as in actually drawing instead of watching/reading resources on it) for about two weeks now, though. I know it's a completely laughable amount of time compared to the many of you who have dedicated great swaths of your life to the craft, but it feels like a long time in the moment!

Anyways, I intend to start a sketchbook thread to document my journey, in the hopes that, should I become at least an acceptable level of technically competent, it can inspire others to overcome their fear of being bad as these other sketchbook threads have done for me! (although most of them begin at a level I'd consider daunting to achieve.)  Nervous smile, ahehe

I look forward to becoming a part of this wonderful community!
Welcome to Crimson Daggers Ethan!

Everyone has to start somewhere dude!

Looking forward to sharing the journey with you :).

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

Welcome adventurer take this daggers it dangerous out there.

Achievement_ You unlocked a rusty daggers.

Attached Files Image(s)

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
(02-29-2020, 05:52 AM)Artloader Wrote: Welcome to Crimson Daggers Ethan!

Everyone has to start somewhere dude!

Looking forward to sharing the journey with you :).
Thanks for the welcome! Looking through how you've progressed over these years has been a massive inspiration for me to putting myself out there!
(02-29-2020, 06:43 AM)darktiste Wrote: Welcome adventurer take this daggers it dangerous out there.

Achievement_ You unlocked a rusty daggers.
Ah, thank you. I'll always keep it close to my person, er profile picture.
Good luck with your art journey bud