Devin's Sketchbook
Dude you're a beast. Those are some tasty brush strokes.

thanks dude :D

[Image: teamster.jpg]

Not much to say other thank still being kickass.

Keep it up man.

Drawing out of perspective is like singing out of tune. I'll throw a shoe at you if you do it.
Sketch Book
thanks dude :D

[Image: mohawk5.jpg]

wow - I can`t say much...amazing sketchbook devin! thx for sharing.
Yep.

We're all so inspired by your sketchbook, devin.

Such wonderful art... which my jaw can't seem to fathom. It tends to hang by my hands as I attempt to type a reply to your sketchbook...
Sometimes it's just too difficult to even post a comment due to the inconvenient jaw-dropping nature your sketchbook induces.

So um. Apologies if I'm unable to comment in your sketchbook sometimes... BUT IT'S YOUR FAULT LOL

You're just too awesome *gasp*

Thank you again for sharing ~

Looking forward to mores pls.

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
Illustration #3 is looking damn fine; I'm enjoying the rest of these too! Always a fan of your disembodied heads.

||SKETCHBOOK||. Bomb
Youtube Channel (Process, Tips on how to get work, etc...)
such a tasty sketchbook!

Sketchbook | Deviantart | Blog

"The difficulties of not knowing are much greater than the effort of learning"
damn thanks so much guys! you are wayyy too nice

here's a photostudy:

[Image: lred24.jpg]

oh my bleeping god of hellfire.

Where the hell is the study?!?!?!?!?!

sketchbook | pg 52

well, i have officially lost my shit.
I dont even know what to say, it looks crazy. 10/10
Do us a favor and post a close up of some areas, so we can study your study. xD

damn thanks so much guys, I'm really really happy you like it!

Eduardo, here's some 50% shots of the hands and face. I used mostly the default round with a low flow and a round smudge brush with scattering on:

[Image: facecloseup.jpg]

[Image: handscloseup.jpg]

and here's a link to the reference photo:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/ffb0244cada82...1_1280.jpg

Hope that helps you man!

Incredible job on the study Man! The portraits in recent posts are really awesome as well!

Sketchbook ▲  Website ▲ TwitterArtStation ▲ Twitch ▲

soo damn good. i have a feeling youll be one of the greatest :D keep us all inspired man
Haha i saw that on reddit man. Rad job.

I bet that's a bitter sweet feeling, getting recognition for a study, and not for personal creative work, and having the peanut gallery arguing over whether it's a filter or not.

Drawing out of perspective is like singing out of tune. I'll throw a shoe at you if you do it.
Sketch Book
Dat photostudy *.*! amazing job ;) I have no ide how I could miss your sketchbook before. Tons of cool stuff and sweet porgress. Love <3

Thank you guys :D

Muzz, you hit the nail on the head haha. I had a few mixed feelings about that, but I figure the positives outweigh the negatives really. It's good to know that my studies are getting better and I think my imagination work will follow suit with time. Those comments were definitely something though! took a bit of endurance to get through reading them haha. I figure it wasn't worth arguing with people about it though, a lot of them seemed to have their mind made up already ;\

^ Just a quick comment -

I tip my hat off to you for keeping your calm while reading those ridiculous comments!
Dear sweetrolls, I literally made an account to spank people for their ignorance. But later deleted (all 10 of) them because, well, what you said: if wasn't worth arguing with them.

I'm certain your personal work will follow suit, it's only a matter of time now!

sketchbook | pg 52

Awesome study bro.

You're kicking ass man. Keep up the awesome work! Those same comments about tracing pop up in every single one of those threads so good on you for ignoring the haters :)