Sula's Sketchbook
Sula, you're still wrecking those pencils In love And that loki turned out very nicely! Only critic would be some more warm hues in the gold here and there. Other than that it is really great! Keep it up! Thumbs_up

@Pearwood: you're the best <3 Thanks for stopping by!
@Blewzen: haha so many people asking for it, I may do it :)
@Kidult: Thanks! :D
@Lyraina: <3 Thank you!
@Atrenr: <3 Hehe thanks! And yep, I do believe my ambient light is messing up my colors. I look way too green on my self portraits - I will just blame the light. I'll be sitting by the window on the next one :)

So I have been working on pieces I can't disclose just yet, some comissions, some secret santas and assorted fun stuff.
So have a page full of boobs.

[Image: SB-238.jpg]

Damnations your pencils throughout are so sleek and sexy. Jealous.
Keep pushing :)

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta
the succubus is awesome ;O

gosh I love the pencil work, but I'm super into that image with lots of rocks from the start of the year, which are even in atmospheric perspective :) Rocks are my bane for now, it's cool to see them interpreted with such ease :)

The world is moved by illusions.
Deviantart
| Sketchbook
Dat pencils...

I love your sketchbook and how you test interesting different methods and approaches to practicing (drawing with and without grid, studying from memory etc).

Keep calm and get in the robot

My sketchbook
I know ive said it a ton of times already and you probably hear this all the time but....those pencils <3 <3 <3!! 074

dem boobs, i mean pencils :)
Also, that succubus on the last page!

aww - awesome stuff AND boobs..
I hope your love for what you do will always grow!

I like your boobs! ..err, boob drawings. Sorry, I had to D:
It would be interesting to see you draw some variety on that subject - especially how you would do really small (to nonexistant) breasts, while keeping it looking female. Something I haven't worked out how to do yet...

SketchbookDeviantartArtblog | Portfolio
Every feedback is appreciated!
Boobs are high in my personal ranking of what i value in life. so it's no wonder i appreciate this post even more that i usually do ;)

Haha what, ok, Rama's comment wins the thread. Yup :p

Thanks everyone <3 Your support means the world to me.

I have news!
1- I have quit my job and the fun is just starting (setting this here in my-dear-diary style so we know when it happened. I still have to go through notice, so 30 days and counting)
2- I also have acquired bigger paper for bigger boobs. Drawings. Soon.

@Lyraina: Yup! That is on the list! Soon <3

Here!
I... tried.
This last week was kinda shaky, nothing was really worth posting. Here it is to break the curse.

[Image: Enviro-13.jpg]

The light breaks through.
i love the magic of the enviro. and isnt "nothing really worth posting" against the idea of a sketchbook? show us your fails too.

Good luck with your step into freelancing!

ad. 1
[Image: Bravo_Bravo.gif]

ad. 2
bigger boobs?
[Image: approve.gif]

and your post is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnAYgNnA5A0

@Pearwood: you always reads my sketches so well :) <3 Thanks Steve!

@Wolken: you're absolutely right and I have been a jerk. Posting what I have saved to rectify this. Also you get to see my messy digital sketches I rarely show <3

@Rama: hahah man, your replies are the best hahaha Thanks! <3

Here it is, the part I saved. I had a file with 6 enviro sketches that didn't make it, it seems lol

[Image: Enviro-14.jpg]
[Image: Salvaged-Sketch-66.jpg]
[Image: DSB-02.jpg]
[Image: DSB-03.jpg]
[Image: DSB-04.jpg]

Big boss!!!!! :D kept you waiting huh?

Also so much movement in those sketches, definitely something i need to work on

(01-17-2014, 08:06 AM)ramalooke Wrote: Boobs are high in my personal ranking of what i value in life. so it's no wonder i appreciate this post even more that i usually do ;)
At the same time, we wouldn't want for an artist to get tunnel vision, so I believe some butt sketches are in order:)

Keep calm and get in the robot

My sketchbook
nice update, really like the silhouette pose, dat claw. Reminds me of league of legends splash art

@Eduardo: I LOVE the concept for Metal Gear. Going to sketch some more the next days :3
@Doolio: Haha you guys are such bad influence on me
@Peppermint: Thank you :D I still want to do a portfolio for them someday!

Here
You guys are such bad influence on me
Also, after drawing so many girls, my Death came out TOTALLY feminine hahah

[Image: SB-239.jpg]
[Image: SB-240.jpg]
[Image: SB-241.jpg]